the Rift

[JUDGED] Time Is All I Really Need [Chev x Briu spar]

Cheveyo Posts: 159
Hidden Account atk: 6 | def: 9.5 | dam: 4.5
Mare :: Equine :: 15.2 :: 8 :: Tallsun HP: 62.5 | Buff: NOVICE
Semper

Cheveyo
done made the devil a deal, he made me pretty, he made me smart

It had been a while since I had been here, here being in the place where I was meant to spar another creature. Of course, I had almost sparred with the black and white pegasus who seemed to have gold following his every footstep, but that ended in an emotional wreck and no blood shed. It was a day that I wasn't proud of, but the past was in the past and now I had a task at hand. I had to protect the purple veined flower as if it were a soul that meant something to me. As if it were something that I couldn't live without, something like Kwahu that had left a gaping hole in my soul with his passing.
I yawned quite heavily when my yellow painted hooves finally stopped moving forwards, the past year or so of little to no sleep was beginning to catch up with me but I hopefully only had a little bit further to go before I would finally get to close my eyes and not be woken up by the sound of my own screams. A shudder passed through my painted frame as the images of the slain boy came back to the forefront of my mind as it seemed to be doing more and more often these days, maybe it was the warm weather and the dusty terrain that was causing the past to interrupt the present. There were a million things that could cause the memories to keep triggering, but I couldn't pinpoint it. If I could pinpoint it I would find and destroy whatever it was.
But, for the time being I had another task at hand. My white washed skull shook as I attempted to get the horrible memories to go back into the filing cabinet that I kept in the corner of my mind along with the cobweb covered memories of my childhood before Kwahu. I inhaled sharply, tucking my chestnut harks into the tangled mess of blonde hair before letting a trumpet loose into the air. Calling forth whoever was nearest and in the mood for a fight as I needed to complete this quest quickly before the image of the feathers and the arrow, and the blood...oh, the blood...drove me crazy.

"blah blah blah."
Tag;; @[Biru]
Words;; 378
OOC;; This spar is a part of the Quest from the Moon Goddess for a companion
Setting;; Mid-day Tallsun, hot, light breeze, clear sky.
No companions, no magic
Attacks;; 0/3
Defense;; 0/1
Stat Change for Chev;; - 2 attack for the whole spar.

Edited: I messed up Biru's name in the tag, and I needed to add the stat change e.e

so I'm gonna break me a million hearts

pixel bt Pash, it's also a clicky to my table/tracker

please tag Cheveyo!!

Messages In This Thread
Time Is All I Really Need [Chev x Briu spar] - by Cheveyo - 07-07-2014, 02:24 PM