Destry Posts: 95
Hidden Account atk: 5.0 | def: 8 | dam: 5.5
Mare :: Hybrid :: 16 hh :: 4 years HP: 63.0 | Buff: NOVICE
Yseult :: Royal Zephyr :: Roc & Wakiya Dark

destry</style>
the moment of truth and the moment to lie
the moment to live and the moment to die
the moment to fight for what’s right</style>

I eye Aurelia once the buckskin pegasus earns the egg and others begin to disperse, walking towards her. I offer a smile, despite the pain I felt. I had failed yet again. I'm beside her within a few moments, words slipping from my dark lips almost instantaneously. "Hey," I look into her pale eyes, trying to smile even though I had failed yet again at earning a companion, an everlasting friend. "What did the mare mean when she talked to you?" I ask, blinking at Aurelia and cocking my head to the side.

I assume this meant Aurelia had a companion at some point, but she didn't have one when I met her— or did she? Maybe I was just too wrapped up in her beauty to notice her companion? But— surely she would've mentioned it or... I would've noticed it. And it was dead? I frown at the thought. Aurelia must be going through a lot if her companion died— part of your soul goes to a companion, losing that would be losing a part of yourself. I open my lips again, ears laid back and eyes glued to my crimson hooves. "I'm sorry to bring this up—" I mumble, looking up and gazing into her eyes. "What happened to your companion?" I ask her, searching those pale eyes for something— anything. Was she sad, angry, upset? Was she okay?

I look out across the blue magma, shivering as I remember the blue mare screaming at the three equines only moments ago. She screamed at a blue pegasus as well about losing her companion (as I assume, that's what it sounded like anyway), and then to a little colt who thought she was hurting it. Thank Gods that wasn't me she was screaming at, or else I'm sure I would've sobbed and been so scared to do anything. That mare was quite terrifying.
"Talking"

ooc takes place after the companion drop in the veins | wordcount 314 | tags @[Aurelia] <3

image by aling_ @ flickr.com
lyrics belongs to This Is War by 30 Seconds To Mars
(modified)</style>

we all look for heaven and we put our love first
somethin' that we'd die for, it's our curse

Messages In This Thread
we're gonna let it burn. - by Destry - 07-07-2014, 03:26 PM
RE: we're gonna let it burn. - by Aurelia - 07-16-2014, 08:04 PM
RE: we're gonna let it burn. - by Aurelia - 07-20-2014, 12:17 AM
RE: we're gonna let it burn. - by Aurelia - 07-20-2014, 10:46 PM
RE: we're gonna let it burn. - by Destry - 07-19-2014, 08:19 PM
RE: we're gonna let it burn. - by Destry - 07-20-2014, 01:14 AM