Destry Posts: 95
Hidden Account atk: 5.0 | def: 8 | dam: 5.5
Mare :: Hybrid :: 16 hh :: 4 years HP: 63.0 | Buff: NOVICE
Yseult :: Royal Zephyr :: Roc & Wakiya Dark

destry</style>
the moment of truth and the moment to lie
the moment to live and the moment to die
the moment to fight for what’s right</style>

I eagerly await her words, afraid that she may not feel the same way and nervous that she will. I won't know where to go after that, what to do once I know. How will we live? Do we live together in a herd or as outcasts? Do we have children or remain childless? Will we find ourselves falling out of love within the next few months? How will this all work out. So many questions stirring within my mind as she murmurs just one single word before falling silent again. My body is tense as I wait, the tears staining my dark cheeks. Gods I think I might just curl up under a rock and cry for a while I'm so afraid. What will others think when they find out I like mares? What will Azarel do? Or—

I have no one else.

I stop my train of thoughts, watching as it dips down into an abyss known as reality, blowing up in my face. There was no one else here in this big wide world that I cared for aside from Azarel and Aurelia. Why? Why did I only have two people to care for and that cared for me (so I hoped at least). How come I'm such an unsocial hermit? I'm so stupid and alone, here trying to fight a war that I was clearly losing. It was just me against the world right now, and I don't know if I'll make it without Aurelia by my side.

Her words aren't really something I was expecting, but I do understand her point. "Neither do I." I smile, trying to stay positive about this, although inside I was a mess of negativity and mixed feelings. "But maybe we can find out what it is— together." I look at her, into her pale eyes with a slight smile on my dark lips. I didn't know what love is, what it feels like to be in love. How do you know that you're in love? Is it just a certain feeling you get, or is it more than just a feeling?

"I- I don't think I have a choice." I murmur, lowering my head and looking up guiltily. This wasn't choice that I found Aurelia so alluring, so beautiful and charming with her sweet words and melodic voice that soothed me. "Every time I see you I just— I just want to be close to you. I want to know you and— I don't know how to put my feelings into words.." I trail off, taking a quick look up before averting my gaze back to my crimson hooves, breaths shaky.

"You tell me if this is love that you feel—" I raise my head up, stepping closer to Aurelia and staring down into those milky pools divided by a blaze of gold, her pale forelock falling down, parting the golden divide. My stomach twists and my heart reaches out, longing for Aurelia. I see that she's extended her muzzle to meet mine, and I let them touch. Her warm, pink nose touches my velvety black muzzle, sharing a warm, affectionate touch. As our muzzles are pressed against one another she whispers to me those sweet words that complete me.

"Thank you—" I murmur, feeling those tears of joy finally rolling down my cheeks, flowing down and dropping to the earth below. In a stuttering, soft whisper I tell Aurelia, "you have made me whole." I close my eyes for a moment, feeling the warm breeze sweeping my mane and tail up, ruffling my feathers and the smile creeping back onto my face. I can feel the tears blow away in the wind as I step closer to meet Aurelia in a sweet, loving embrace.
"Talking"

ooc hnnnnng ; - ; | wordcount 641 | tags -

image by aling_ @ flickr.com
lyrics belongs to This Is War by 30 Seconds To Mars
(modified)</style>

we all look for heaven and we put our love first
somethin' that we'd die for, it's our curse

Messages In This Thread
we're gonna let it burn. - by Destry - 07-07-2014, 03:26 PM
RE: we're gonna let it burn. - by Aurelia - 07-16-2014, 08:04 PM
RE: we're gonna let it burn. - by Aurelia - 07-20-2014, 12:17 AM
RE: we're gonna let it burn. - by Aurelia - 07-20-2014, 10:46 PM