Destry Posts: 95
Hidden Account atk: 5.0 | def: 8 | dam: 5.5
Mare :: Hybrid :: 16 hh :: 4 years HP: 63.0 | Buff: NOVICE
Yseult :: Royal Zephyr :: Roc & Wakiya Dark

destry</style>
the moment of truth and the moment to lie
the moment to live and the moment to die
the moment to fight for what’s right</style>

There is silence, stretching on in a span that seems to never end. I wait patiently for something, anything from Aurelia, but I receive nothing. But I suppose that in this moment of bittersweet bonding we don't really have to talk, we can mere gaze into one another's eyes for a while and have an entire conversation. At least, that's what I hope to do one day. For now, we are but a mere two mares trying to figure out the ropes of our homosexual love, if you can call it that.

I can't help but want this moment in time to last forever, this sweet moment we share here and now. I want to hold it dear, this one joyous memory lurking in the abyss of hatred, depression and fear that has been my life so far. Maybe more of these happy memories can be made with Aurelia, memories that will last me a life time. I will cherish these times of smiles and heartfelt embraces, this love that I feel deep within my heart is something I won't be forgetting anytime soon.

I smile at Aurelia's sweet words, telling me that I'm her other half. Does she mean it? Is it true what she says, that she loves me and that I complete her? I would be heartbroken if it was not true, but she was just playing me for a fool, a young, stupid girl who was desperately clinging to some little hope that maybe she can find the love she's lost.

In our embrace, she pipes up about going home as she slips out of the loving hold. I want to reach back to her, to take in her sweet scent and forever hold her close to me, to feel her warm skin against mine. Her smile is brighter than the gold flecks on her coat, a loving, affectionate smile that I return with my own. I was so happy, not a glimmer of sour thoughts in my head (not anymore anyway). I don't think I've ever been this happy, at least, not in a long time. When our eyes collide, my crimson and blue flecked eyes meeting her pale silver pools, I tell her with a soft, dreamy voice. "Let's go home." I begin to walk towards the bridge, glancing back with a smile on my face to see if Aurelia was going to take the lead and take me to our home.
"Talking"

ooc <3 | wordcount 412 | tags -

image by aling_ @ flickr.com
lyrics belongs to This Is War by 30 Seconds To Mars
(modified)</style>

we all look for heaven and we put our love first
somethin' that we'd die for, it's our curse

Messages In This Thread
we're gonna let it burn. - by Destry - 07-07-2014, 03:26 PM
RE: we're gonna let it burn. - by Aurelia - 07-16-2014, 08:04 PM
RE: we're gonna let it burn. - by Aurelia - 07-20-2014, 12:17 AM
RE: we're gonna let it burn. - by Aurelia - 07-20-2014, 10:46 PM