the Rift

[OPEN] All of your dreams are made of strawberry lemonade

Sikeax the Sea Soul Posts: 355
Outcast atk: 4 | def: 9 | dam: 6
Mare :: Hybrid :: 16 hh :: 5 years HP: 64.5 | Buff: NOVICE
Hobgoblin :: Common Rougarou :: Water & Seoul :: Plain White Dragon :: Toxic Breath Zuno
she's got a pretty face,.
but no heart to match
Setting her gaze to watch as his facial features morph, regret surrounds her still wounded heart, drowning it in things such as 'it was rude to do that,' and 'you shouldn't be as expressive of your emotions.' Each fall to be smart phrases of wisdom to her mind. The fall impact hits her that she was rude to Cera, who was more kind to than any other have ever been to her.
Before words can whisper from her lips once more, he speaks as of her eating habits. Hunger pines are her in aggressive ways; so much abundant food encasing their every step draws out the evil ever more. Sweeping ears to the outside, moving them down a bit, she still manages to portray embarrassment. "I don't mind you speaking. Your voice is soothing, calm, you have interesting things to say, unlike myself." Wanting desperately to show him that his words are no issue to her, that the conversation is enjoyable, she searches for anything she may think of to add.
She comes out empty-handed because he's come to speak of flight.
All of his words laced with that voice make her feelings of curiosity and jealously leave. He is all too humble, her pale eyes widening ever more with her possibly still childish mind with drinking all of his words. When his face is taken off, she pulls her own as well, feeling bad as she knows that her sights have been on him maybe too long.
Coming back around to speaking, thinking boldly of her appearance similarities to her dam after speaking, his movements toward her at first remain unnoticed. A gentle caress graces her hide, releasing a small gasp of surprise before remembering that Cera and Ilaria were the only ones with her. Basking at his touch for a moment, she makes measures to get as comfortably close to him as could be allowed, moving her cheek close to his neck, meaning to give a warm sign of affection as he speaks more. With eyes shut, she drowns herself in his voice.
"I wish,"Wish what? To say that he is way too kind, that she doesn't deserve such loving attention?"that I could explain to you just how much those words make me feel. My deepest apologies though, to how your birth family could not see how much of a gentleman their son is. They'd be proud." Having no idea what his family was like, she simply went with an easy idea that they may feel proud for how he had become.
Names spill from him, and she knows only a few. Her own list of known names will grow with her age, but considering them family would be a lengthy process of gathering trust when she has become almost unwilling to try.
"I'd be honoured, if I ever do." Her words are low, shallow whispers on her voice. If he hears, she pays no mind. Gaining a single soul that cared gave a low amount of hope, but rising out of how he treated her, the whole act became like adding stitches to her mending heart.

darren criss. @ shine

you were angels,
so much more than everything

:: please tag me
:: minor force and power play allowed

Messages In This Thread
RE: All of your dreams are made of strawberry lemonade - by Sikeax - 08-03-2014, 05:35 AM