the Rift

[OPEN] All of your dreams are made of strawberry lemonade

Cera the Golden Prince Posts: 419
Outcast atk: 5.5 | def: 9.5 | dam: 4.5
Stallion :: Pegasus :: 16.3hh :: 6 Years HP: 65 | Buff: NOVICE
Ilaria :: Red Panda :: Heal Brit

Embarrassment colors the dame's face in a shade Cera is familiar with, but his smile is kindly and encouraging, hoping to bolden her in his presence. Understanding that sometimes, all it took was one soul that you could open up around to take that first step into bravery concerning others. Midas had been that guardian of Cera's shyness, and eventually, well, he had ended up exactly where he stood in that moment. The roles reversed, and he now the one with the extended hand and comforting words, offering shelter in his presence for those shy and broken souls to hide in until they were strong enough to find and build their own homes. Though he is the one flattered and flustered by her words, crown ducking with a smile curling his lips that was far shyer than previously. Even so she has not dipped her head to obey his urging, and concern buds like new leaves in his belly. "Thank you, Sia. Nobody has ever said something so kind to me before," he admitted, eyes soft as they moved to gaze upon her. "But please, your health is more important, there is no need to be shy in my presence," voice dropping into a cloudlike level of softness, concern like a lattice pattern in his emerald eyes.

Hopefully she would take the chance to graze while he tried his hardest to find words that did not fit in order to explain to her the intricacies, the beauty, of flight. Her gasp is the only sound she proffers, comments withheld on the surge of words falling from his lips, and for a moment he fears he has overstepped some sort of invisible line with her. But then she is moving closer, her soft canvas brushing the lines and curves of his neck, and he moves closer in the same way that she had. Their words are murmured, quieter with their shared spatial area. Far more intimate and meaningful with how they were uttered, and Cera smiled weakly at her confession.

"I don't require an explanation, Sia. Your happiness is all the gratitude I could ever wish for." Her comment on his own family tightened his heart, eyes moist with gratitude of his own. Memories of his mother were fuzzed and nearly nonexistent, but her words touched deep into his emotions and began to mend what he hadn't known was broken. "Thank you, Sia," he whispered, for he too couldn't find the words to express how deeply she had moved him. In that, they were kin.

Their separation is natural, but slow, and Cera cannot help but remain physically near to her even as they walk. Quiet words touch pale cream aurals and he extended a wing to potentially issue a friendly nudge for her attention, smile turning into a cheeky grin. "I think that time approaches far swifter than you intend," he laughed, while Ilaria chittered amusedly upon his spine. They were in agreement that the wonderful lass would soon find herself etched upon one of Cera's ribs, as all his family was, to be both held close to his heart and to protect it from damage simultaneously.

WISE</style>
Knowledge is the key to all things.</style>

image by mandj98 @ flickr.com
Please only tag starting posts, spars, and threads collecting dust!

Messages In This Thread
RE: All of your dreams are made of strawberry lemonade - by Cera - 08-12-2014, 02:59 AM