the Rift

[PRIVATE] lovely new beginnings

Satanic Silk Posts: 153
Hidden Account atk: 4.5 | def: 8.5 | dam: 6.0
Stallion :: Pegasus :: 17hh :: 5 (Tallsun) HP: 62 | Buff: NOVICE
Satanic Silk
You know, I never did a good job recruiting for the Falls. In fact I don't think I ever recruited anyone at all. Really I was a horrible herd member. I didn't contribute at all and spent most all of my time searching for Africa. But now that I am returning to her home, I can dedicate myself to her and to furthering the wellbeing of the Throat. I never thought I would miss being in the desert land, but upon returning, I find that I feel I am home once again. The sand is hot against my hooves A year ago I arrived here for the first time. Africa, I believe, was the very first one that I met.

Alija, my new recruit, and I cross over the boundary of the Throat, and I let out a loud whinny to announce our arrival. I'm sure that someone will be patrolling, and will find us soon anyway. But I specifically desire to see my beautiful Africa. I have no idea who is leading these days, but I hope maybe Africa can bring him or her along. I turn over my shoulder to make sure the strangely colored unicorn is following behind, and stop after a little while. "These are the outskirts of Dragon's Throat. I am not sure who is leading these days, but I have called to Africa, and she should know more." A year since I met her. It feels so long AND so short.... I feel like we just met yesterday. But at the same time, have I really been in Helovia for a full year? Oh how the time has flown by.

Walk. Talk.

Tag: @[Alija], @[Africa]
hungry for life
Image Credit
[Image: silkicon2_by_lainey_lou-d73bsek.png]
Thread Tracker
Plot Thread

*You may do anything you wish with Silk excluding dismemberment and death.

Messages In This Thread
lovely new beginnings - by Satanic Silk - 07-07-2014, 06:46 PM
RE: lovely new beginnings - by Alija - 07-07-2014, 10:07 PM
RE: lovely new beginnings - by Africa - 07-08-2014, 06:59 PM
RE: lovely new beginnings - by Satanic Silk - 07-10-2014, 12:07 AM
RE: lovely new beginnings - by Alija - 07-10-2014, 09:10 PM
RE: lovely new beginnings - by Africa - 07-11-2014, 09:53 PM
RE: lovely new beginnings - by Satanic Silk - 07-13-2014, 02:59 PM
RE: lovely new beginnings - by Alija - 07-18-2014, 06:20 PM
RE: lovely new beginnings - by Africa - 07-19-2014, 09:33 PM
RE: lovely new beginnings - by Satanic Silk - 07-20-2014, 10:27 PM