the Rift

[PRIVATE] lovely new beginnings

Satanic Silk Posts: 153
Hidden Account atk: 4.5 | def: 8.5 | dam: 6.0
Stallion :: Pegasus :: 17hh :: 5 (Tallsun) HP: 62 | Buff: NOVICE
Satanic Silk
Her muzzle across my neck, my shoulders, where my wings meet my torso. The well-defined muscles provide an easy contour to search. The beautiful dappled one pulls back and her easy smile just makes my heart flutter with joy. Of course, I have no understanding that she has any sort of dilemma. I am brainwashed with love and affection, and the troubles that she hides so easily are not so recognizable to me. Though I could easily make this moment all about us, the two mares are more cognizent of their surroundings and the circumstances of this meeting. We are welcoming Alija to the herd. The colorful mare greets Africa with respect, and I smile with satisfaction.

But of course, the humble lady that she is, Africa turns down such proclamations of greatness hidden in the simple word "Mistress." The two of them join me in the shade, and I watch in silence. There is no need for me to contribute to the conversation now, and I simply watch as Alija offers her services as a healer and Africa accepts them. I know nothing of the positions and availabilities currently in the Throat, so I assume that all will work out well. I, myself, need to turn toward sharpening my skills as a spy. Right now I stand out like a sore thumb, a vulture in the sky, circling around a carcass down below. I do not have skills that I need or desire. I am a mound of useless flesh at the moment - handsome barring my wings, but useless. Though I might have before enjoyed moseying about as I will, now that I realize Africa is one of my queens.... Well that really changes things, and I can't imagine letting her down in such an obvious, public way. While Alija will be learning to heal those in the Throat, I will be learning to spy for them.

My thoughts are interrupted by the voice of my love speaking to me, and my attention quickly returns to her. Gently, she thanks me for.. well I assume it is for bringing in a new member for the herd. I smile back, pleased that I am able to do some small thing for her. She bats her eyelashes at me and my heart skips a beat. My flaxen tail lashes against my side reflexively, trying to wake me from the haze that I'm descending into. It works, for now, but I'm so susceptible to my love's charms, it won't take long before I am back in that foggy mind of the lovestruck.

Walk. Talk.
@[Alija]
hungry for life
Image Credit
[Image: silkicon2_by_lainey_lou-d73bsek.png]
Thread Tracker
Plot Thread

*You may do anything you wish with Silk excluding dismemberment and death.

Messages In This Thread
lovely new beginnings - by Satanic Silk - 07-07-2014, 06:46 PM
RE: lovely new beginnings - by Alija - 07-07-2014, 10:07 PM
RE: lovely new beginnings - by Africa - 07-08-2014, 06:59 PM
RE: lovely new beginnings - by Satanic Silk - 07-10-2014, 12:07 AM
RE: lovely new beginnings - by Alija - 07-10-2014, 09:10 PM
RE: lovely new beginnings - by Africa - 07-11-2014, 09:53 PM
RE: lovely new beginnings - by Satanic Silk - 07-13-2014, 02:59 PM
RE: lovely new beginnings - by Alija - 07-18-2014, 06:20 PM
RE: lovely new beginnings - by Africa - 07-19-2014, 09:33 PM
RE: lovely new beginnings - by Satanic Silk - 07-20-2014, 10:27 PM