the Rift

[PRIVATE] lovely new beginnings

Satanic Silk Posts: 153
Hidden Account atk: 4.5 | def: 8.5 | dam: 6.0
Stallion :: Pegasus :: 17hh :: 5 (Tallsun) HP: 62 | Buff: NOVICE
Satanic Silk
The two mares exchange words over the presence of Silas, and I realize belatedly that not everyone has met him and not everyone knows what a roc is. I certainly didn't, when I first met the pair. Silas and I never really hit it off, but then, I had very abruptly challenged the personal bubble of his bonded, and he had never been quite sure of me since then. Of course, I'd like to patch up our relationship - to be with Africa is to be with Silas. Of course, he may not realize my long term intentions, but I hope that perhaps he will come to see that I'm not all bad, and that I've matured at least a little bit since we first made our acquaintance.

Africa tries to prove how simple and calm Silas is, and I notice that he doesn't take her joking as easily as some might have. I try to hide the smile that threatens to creep across my face. Nothing has changed about that bird. Alija seems to relax, as does Africa once Silas has relaxed his hold on her flesh. I'm jolted from the moment when I realize that the Sultana is speaking - to me. She asks how my meeting with the Gallant went. The who? At first my confusion is apparent on my face, and I hope that no one is paying attention enough to notice. (Though it would not be difficult to see.) After a moment I realize that I do know who she is talking about - only by a logical deduction. I just met with Midas - he must be the Gallant. I nod my head with an easy smile. He was sad to see me go, but all is well. He knows I am here to be with you. And gives us his blessing. I'm tempted to say those words, but perhaps now is not the time. I glance to Alija. No, now is not the time.

Africa takes my response in stride and moves us toward the oasis, offering Alija a tour of the land, I suppose? I'm not sure that's what I have in mind for a lovely afternoon, but if that's what she wants to do then I shall join her. I turn and follow the pretty dappled lady and bring up the rear behind the colorful one. 'Good afternoon ladies and gentleman, my name is Satanic Silk and I will be your guide today....'

Walk. Talk.

OOC: this is my last post for this thread <3
hungry for life
Image Credit
[Image: silkicon2_by_lainey_lou-d73bsek.png]
Thread Tracker
Plot Thread

*You may do anything you wish with Silk excluding dismemberment and death.

Messages In This Thread
lovely new beginnings - by Satanic Silk - 07-07-2014, 06:46 PM
RE: lovely new beginnings - by Alija - 07-07-2014, 10:07 PM
RE: lovely new beginnings - by Africa - 07-08-2014, 06:59 PM
RE: lovely new beginnings - by Satanic Silk - 07-10-2014, 12:07 AM
RE: lovely new beginnings - by Alija - 07-10-2014, 09:10 PM
RE: lovely new beginnings - by Africa - 07-11-2014, 09:53 PM
RE: lovely new beginnings - by Satanic Silk - 07-13-2014, 02:59 PM
RE: lovely new beginnings - by Alija - 07-18-2014, 06:20 PM
RE: lovely new beginnings - by Africa - 07-19-2014, 09:33 PM
RE: lovely new beginnings - by Satanic Silk - 07-20-2014, 10:27 PM