the Rift

At least I'll have the stars

Rostislav Posts: 245
Hidden Account atk: 4.5 | def: 7.5 | dam: 7
Stallion :: Unicorn :: 15.1hh :: 7 (Frostfall) HP: 69.5 | Buff: ENDURE
Damaris :: Common Hellhound :: Acid Lauren
Rostislav
She's an interesting mare, as I stand there and watch her. She seems unsure of me at first, and especially unsure of Damaris. I can't blame her - Damaris will grow to be a very fierce hellhound, and she's starting to show those fearsome qualities. Damaris lowers her head to the dead creature and starts eating it again, realizing that we are conversing now, and there's not much more for her to contribute to. The mare before me speaks, and the very first thing she asks for, I cannot help her with. Unless we find some sort of remote pond in the Threshold, there are no large bodies of water here. Perhaps, though, we could find something. Where she is, well that's very easy. I'm sure there is a pond around here somewhere. I grunt, trying to put on a roguish smile, but it turns into a grimace instead. You are in the threshold of Helovia. If you're looking for a home, I know the exact place. I smile better this time.

When she glances at the pouch around my neck, I feel myself getting defensive. No, it's my vodka. Invitation only. (I remember Voodoo as being the only one I've ever shared it with.) That being said, it doesn't mean I can't answer her question. My voice returns to grunting as I reply, Vodka. Plain and simple truth. She's a pretty desert flower, though unlike any type of flower I've ever seen before. If I weren't trying to recruit her and take her home, maybe I'd be trying to get into her pants. The way she straightened up though and bolstered herself... I'm not sure she'd be interested, and the question is.. would she be worth the increased effort? Nah... I'm not feeling it today. Let's just get some water and go home. But I guess there's some part of this conversation that's missing. I'm Rostislav, this is Damaris. And yourself?

Walk. Talk.

@[Serene]
Top Shelf Sexy Badass
Image Credit

Thread Tracker
Plot Thread

*You may do anything you wish with Rostislav excluding dismemberment and death.

Messages In This Thread
At least I'll have the stars - by Serene - 07-08-2014, 12:46 AM
RE: At least I'll have the stars - by Rostislav - 07-08-2014, 12:53 AM
RE: At least I'll have the stars - by Serene - 07-08-2014, 01:35 AM
RE: At least I'll have the stars - by Serene - 07-08-2014, 03:01 PM
RE: At least I'll have the stars - by Serene - 07-09-2014, 11:45 PM
RE: At least I'll have the stars - by Rostislav - 07-08-2014, 11:07 AM
RE: At least I'll have the stars - by Sialia - 07-08-2014, 11:12 AM
RE: At least I'll have the stars - by Rostislav - 07-08-2014, 11:18 PM
RE: At least I'll have the stars - by Sialia - 07-09-2014, 09:54 AM
RE: At least I'll have the stars - by Rostislav - 07-10-2014, 12:40 AM
RE: At least I'll have the stars - by Sialia - 07-10-2014, 08:47 PM