the Rift

At least I'll have the stars

Rostislav Posts: 245
Hidden Account atk: 4.5 | def: 7.5 | dam: 7
Stallion :: Unicorn :: 15.1hh :: 7 (Frostfall) HP: 69.5 | Buff: ENDURE
Damaris :: Common Hellhound :: Acid Lauren
Rostislav
Another approaches, and I turn to look at her with disinterest. Get out of here. I think to myself, wishing she would leave. Don't you poach my recruits, damnit! I've never seen her before, wherever she comes from, but I feel my skin crawl. I wonder if she's from the Basin. Though I've never been there, I've certainly heard stories. She doesn't seem to care that I already answered the posed question, and gives her own answer as well. That's retarded, why would you repeat the same thing twice. Waste of air and waste of time. I turn my attention back to the black mare, and see that she is looking quickly between me and the other mare behind me. When she realizes what is inside my pouch, I see her eyes show some sort of recognition, and my curiosity is piqued. Most Helovians have no idea what Vodka is, having not come from a land with humans. I only know because I grew up in Mother Russia. But before any more can come of this new knowledge she quickly speaks up, introducing herself and demanding we be up front about our presence, all in one breath.

My first response is to chuckle, and so I do. Were we being deceitful? I look back at the other Helovian present, cocking my head with amusement. Returning to this Serene, I part my lips to oblige her with a response. I've already introduced myself, so at least that's taken care of. This is where newcomers enter Helovia, our the land you are now in. I am here looking for recruits to bring back to my home, the Hidden Falls. Honest and innocent as a baby. Love me?

Walk. Talk.

Top Shelf Sexy Badass
Image Credit

Thread Tracker
Plot Thread

*You may do anything you wish with Rostislav excluding dismemberment and death.

Messages In This Thread
At least I'll have the stars - by Serene - 07-08-2014, 12:46 AM
RE: At least I'll have the stars - by Rostislav - 07-08-2014, 12:53 AM
RE: At least I'll have the stars - by Serene - 07-08-2014, 01:35 AM
RE: At least I'll have the stars - by Serene - 07-08-2014, 03:01 PM
RE: At least I'll have the stars - by Serene - 07-09-2014, 11:45 PM
RE: At least I'll have the stars - by Rostislav - 07-08-2014, 11:07 AM
RE: At least I'll have the stars - by Sialia - 07-08-2014, 11:12 AM
RE: At least I'll have the stars - by Rostislav - 07-08-2014, 11:18 PM
RE: At least I'll have the stars - by Sialia - 07-09-2014, 09:54 AM
RE: At least I'll have the stars - by Rostislav - 07-10-2014, 12:40 AM
RE: At least I'll have the stars - by Sialia - 07-10-2014, 08:47 PM