the Rift

At least I'll have the stars

Rostislav Posts: 245
Hidden Account atk: 4.5 | def: 7.5 | dam: 7
Stallion :: Unicorn :: 15.1hh :: 7 (Frostfall) HP: 69.5 | Buff: ENDURE
Damaris :: Common Hellhound :: Acid Lauren
Rostislav
The tension mounting, I'm not sure I can stand the growing agitation. Combined with Damaris's emotions, we might be about to bubble over the top. I notice Sialia getting agitated as well. So, I'm not being totally unreasonable, right? Who knows. But our words seem to tap a light switch in Serene's mind, and her entire aura changes. Instead of whatever game she seems to have been playing, she seems much more serious now. Or.. I guess somewhat more serious. She admits that going to a herd just to look for a lover is rather pathetic. Duh. Well that's good, we're getting somewhere. But where do you want to go?

'I'll go with Rostislav.' Wait, what? Okay, she chooses just because I got here first, but a win is a win! My mood brightens considerably, and my ears perk forward. Damaris stops baring her teeth and lets her ears up too, looking at me with curiosity, wondering what caused my abrupt change in mood. Of course, there is no way for us to speak and understand each other - only moods and urges. So for now, she'll just have to wonder. Then you should follow me. I will lead us to the Falls, it isn't far from here. I give a polite nod to Sialia, feeling no ill will toward the mare, despite her home herd's poor reputation within the Falls. Perhaps we will meet again in the future, perhaps not. I start walking north toward my home and motion for Serene to follow me. I will tell her what I know about the landscape, and the two leaders, Midas and Seele, on our way. Damaris waits behind me, wanting to fall in line behind Serene, and make sure that no funny business is going on. Oh my little pup.... <3

Walk. Talk.
OOC: oooo foreshadowing!
@[Serene] You or I can make a thread in the Hidden Falls, with a title that will include [welcoming]. You and I will post first, and then one of the herd leaders (Midas or Seele) will likely post. Since Rosti is a ranking member, he has the authority to accept you. One of the herd leaders coming will be more customary than necessary, in our case. If you would like to make a thread and tag me, you can. Otherwise I will make one as soon as I can.

Top Shelf Sexy Badass
Image Credit

Thread Tracker
Plot Thread

*You may do anything you wish with Rostislav excluding dismemberment and death.

Messages In This Thread
At least I'll have the stars - by Serene - 07-08-2014, 12:46 AM
RE: At least I'll have the stars - by Rostislav - 07-08-2014, 12:53 AM
RE: At least I'll have the stars - by Serene - 07-08-2014, 01:35 AM
RE: At least I'll have the stars - by Serene - 07-08-2014, 03:01 PM
RE: At least I'll have the stars - by Serene - 07-09-2014, 11:45 PM
RE: At least I'll have the stars - by Rostislav - 07-08-2014, 11:07 AM
RE: At least I'll have the stars - by Sialia - 07-08-2014, 11:12 AM
RE: At least I'll have the stars - by Rostislav - 07-08-2014, 11:18 PM
RE: At least I'll have the stars - by Sialia - 07-09-2014, 09:54 AM
RE: At least I'll have the stars - by Rostislav - 07-10-2014, 12:40 AM
RE: At least I'll have the stars - by Sialia - 07-10-2014, 08:47 PM