the Rift

[PRIVATE] !! Of The Night [Cera]

Rasta Posts: 305
Hidden Account atk: 7 | def: 10 | dam: 3
Mare :: Equine :: 14.1hh :: six (ages in Tallsun) HP: 62 | Buff: NOVICE
Ettore :: Red-Tailed Hawk :: None Abba
I'm dead in the water, still looking for ya'

Sweetness. At the strike of her tension he is nuzzling her. He goes against what she expects. Offering silence instead of screams, gentle touches instead of nips and kicks. It was the same as with Alleo - both had never gone to hurt her, and still she couldn't help but to freeze up and brace for the punishment she no doubt assumed would have come. Would they stay sweet, though?

Heaven. Had she stumbled into a heaven? She may have had part of her soul broken upon entering, and she may have had her immortality stripped from her but those she had met so far… they were different. Not one had tried to abuse her, not one had taken advantage of her. They had all been kind, understanding and she didn't understand why. "Are you angels?" she whispers after he speaks of trying to burn away her memories - not caring how long it took. It made sense, they all had wings and none had been granted such a gift in all her years in her old land. Her voice and mind are weak from the heat, regardless of the healing. Tiny figments of delusions do manage to seep in as she fights with the knowledge that she could pass out again. Maybe she had found her heaven on earth.

Desires. She could be whatever she desired according to Cera. That she didn't have to be what others had said she was. She struggled, closing her eyes and taking in a few deep breaths. There are no words that can be formed to explaining the spinning thoughts of confusion which are looping through her mind. However, as he speaks of the Diviner duties her audits perk up again. It seemed as though all those she cared for had made it. They had all risen to the places of power they deserved. "It seems that the darkness has brought far more light into the Throat than before," she whispers. Her frame shifting a little as the red panda shuffles around in order to begin the process of braiding her mane. She doubted her desires would be filled though.

Disbelief. There was nothing but disbelief at the thought that he would do all he could to grant her a family, A few more tears slipping from her orbs, "I've been granted far more than other's may have gotten with another companion and my broken soul. I doubt I will be granted much more," she explains before more questions were tossed her way. "I used to sing, to fall asleep - not sure if I can anymore. And, a colt. Maybe then there will be one less mare to get hurt..." a quiet breath in as she allows her mind to switch to the songbirds. "I like them, they remind me I'm not completely alone..." even though it may feel like I am most of the time.

Image Creds | Coding by Schwartze

Mystified, just spinning 'round in circles
Drowning in the silent screaming with nothing left to say

Messages In This Thread
!! Of The Night [Cera] - by Rasta - 07-08-2014, 01:34 AM
RE: !! Of The Night [Cera] - by Cera - 07-10-2014, 12:35 AM
RE: !! Of The Night [Cera] - by Rasta - 07-10-2014, 12:49 AM
RE: !! Of The Night [Cera] - by Cera - 07-10-2014, 01:02 AM
RE: !! Of The Night [Cera] - by Rasta - 07-10-2014, 01:20 AM
RE: !! Of The Night [Cera] - by Cera - 07-10-2014, 01:45 AM
RE: !! Of The Night [Cera] - by Rasta - 07-10-2014, 02:10 AM
RE: !! Of The Night [Cera] - by Cera - 07-10-2014, 02:45 AM