the Rift

In the event of an emergency landing...

Rostislav Posts: 245
Hidden Account atk: 4.5 | def: 7.5 | dam: 7
Stallion :: Unicorn :: 15.1hh :: 7 (Frostfall) HP: 69.5 | Buff: ENDURE
Damaris :: Common Hellhound :: Acid Lauren
Rostislav
I'm not really sure why we keep wandering through the Threshold, but my bonded, Rostislav, insists that we patrol this area. Occasionally we find a soul, but I'm not sure any of them will follow us - if that's the goal. I'm getting more and more bored, but I still have a small bit of my earlier rabbit left, and I'm not ready to give it up. I look up to the stallion next to me and rub against his legs, accidentally getting blood on them.

Damaris rubs against me, and I smile, glancing down at her. Ahead of us I hear someone talking. The first thing I see... that peahen. I snort and feel already put out. Whatever this strange thing is, she is very disrespectful and I'm not thrilled about her.. existence. But here she is, and I see behind her someone.. different. A bluish dusty pegasus with creme mane and tail, grey and white wings. Better looking than the peahen, at least. I try to smother my displeasure, and approach the two of them, missing part of the conversation, but I hear enough to catch the name of the peahen.

Bellona, and.. Sir.. I try to be polite, perhaps different for a change. Damaris thwaps her tail against my leg, sensing that I'm working very hard to play nice. It's not that I'm mean, but I am usually more rude than nice. I bow my crown to the two of them.

Walk. Talk.
@[Gull], @[Bellona]

Top Shelf Sexy Badass
Image Credit

Thread Tracker
Plot Thread

*You may do anything you wish with Rostislav excluding dismemberment and death.

Messages In This Thread
In the event of an emergency landing... - by Gull - 07-08-2014, 03:36 PM
RE: In the event of an emergency landing... - by Rostislav - 07-08-2014, 09:52 PM