the Rift

Can't You Feel I'm Broken?
Ascended Helovian

Midas the Gallant Posts: 1,164
Deceased
Stallion :: Pegasus :: 14.3 hh :: Immortal :: Soul is 7 (FF) Buff: HUNTER
Fina :: Common Zephyr :: Phoenix & Wakiya & Neve :: Common Zephyr :: Arctic Angel
A flaming set of wings flew overhead, sharp predator eyes narrowed as this she avian circled past various creatures that lurked in the undergrowth. Most catchable critters fled as soon as they caught sight of her wildfire appendages or tempting shadow – others (mostly of equine origin) merely glanced up; some would gasp in surprise while young skittish mares and their offspring shied away from the mythical sun child. She was confident in her flight, controlling the skies as gracefully as any beast of prey.

Effortlessly claiming heaven as bold birthright.

It was from this elevated position that those sharp eyes caught sight of one particular equine with a bony build. The horned one had been crying out, her voice stretching toward the sky in vain attempt to find whatever salvation she felt could be provided. This same milky colored girl folded herself into a bed of grass minutes later, Fina circled above as a silent spectator.

Images of this little lass came filtering through my connection with Fina. But by the time I arrived, my companion had already flown past the spot that said girl had buckled down into a makeshift bed. I broke through the treeline at a slow walk moments later – figuring that either the buckskin would still be around, or else she wouldn’t. I’d barely made it halfway from the timberline when two strangers came into view. One was either asleep or else dead and the other appeared to be standing by. I spared the painted girl a small smile and respectful nod. Patched limbs paused their movements while a soft but encouraging nicker sprang free, “Long days and pleasant nights to ye.” Even at this distance I could tell that one of those two where basin folk.

Image Credits
[Image: 5388c9b80fe59]

Messages In This Thread
Can't You Feel I'm Broken? - by Adelis - 07-08-2014, 05:00 PM
RE: Can't You Feel I'm Broken? - by Tangere - 07-08-2014, 08:54 PM
RE: Can't You Feel I'm Broken? - by Midas - 07-08-2014, 09:22 PM
RE: Can't You Feel I'm Broken? - by Adelis - 07-21-2014, 02:06 PM
RE: Can't You Feel I'm Broken? - by Midas - 07-25-2014, 11:28 PM
RE: Can't You Feel I'm Broken? - by Tangere - 07-26-2014, 06:34 PM
RE: Can't You Feel I'm Broken? - by Adelis - 07-29-2014, 04:19 PM
RE: Can't You Feel I'm Broken? - by Midas - 07-29-2014, 08:12 PM
RE: Can't You Feel I'm Broken? - by Tangere - 08-01-2014, 01:13 PM