the Rift

Can't You Feel I'm Broken?
Ascended Helovian

Midas the Gallant Posts: 1,164
Deceased
Stallion :: Pegasus :: 14.3 hh :: Immortal :: Soul is 7 (FF) Buff: HUNTER
Fina :: Common Zephyr :: Phoenix & Wakiya & Neve :: Common Zephyr :: Arctic Angel
The half dead soul jerked to life, twisting her adorned skull this way and that. Shock evident by the spread of her wide eyes. Even at this distance I could nearly taste the fear of us spreading upwind. Raw and undiluted distrust, ‘best stay high,’ I cautioned Fina, whom was currently flying in closer for a better look at the crumbled creature laying up top a bed of grass. No reason frightening a strange mare further than she already was. I stepped from the thicket when the buckskin lass spoke up, she was trembling, staring between two strangers as if we might suddenly sprout fangs and eat from her carcass. My bonded climbed higher and circled, keeping watch for danger and the possibility of brunch.

Ears perked higher and mouth curled into a compassionate and paternal grin, “Be easy friend,” tone soothed, limbs paced slowly forward – easing into the meadow with careful steps and watchful eyes, “I mean ye no harm. Tis a promise I make.” A promise, aye, and this warrior truly meant it. Though what mattered more than words was if they were actually believed. Upon closer investigation it was easy to tell that the stranger was malnourished or rather very leanly built. Hard to tell with those muscles and limbs all curled up – “Is ye well?” Perhaps it was a silly question to ask; tis physically apparent that she wasn’t doing spectacular. Steps halted a few paces from their position, I didn’t want to crowd the distressed female or her basin companion.

Image Credits
[Image: 5388c9b80fe59]

Messages In This Thread
Can't You Feel I'm Broken? - by Adelis - 07-08-2014, 05:00 PM
RE: Can't You Feel I'm Broken? - by Tangere - 07-08-2014, 08:54 PM
RE: Can't You Feel I'm Broken? - by Midas - 07-08-2014, 09:22 PM
RE: Can't You Feel I'm Broken? - by Adelis - 07-21-2014, 02:06 PM
RE: Can't You Feel I'm Broken? - by Midas - 07-25-2014, 11:28 PM
RE: Can't You Feel I'm Broken? - by Tangere - 07-26-2014, 06:34 PM
RE: Can't You Feel I'm Broken? - by Adelis - 07-29-2014, 04:19 PM
RE: Can't You Feel I'm Broken? - by Midas - 07-29-2014, 08:12 PM
RE: Can't You Feel I'm Broken? - by Tangere - 08-01-2014, 01:13 PM