the Rift

Can't You Feel I'm Broken?

Tangere Posts: 159
Aurora Basin Medic atk: 5 | def: 9 | dam: 5.5
Mare :: Unicorn :: 15.2hh :: Six Years | Birdsong HP: 63 | Buff: NOVICE
Phrixus :: White Raven :: None Psilo

Tangere remained silent and observant, her weird bird as well. Both have their heads tilted to the side, eyes wandering from the painted healer to the antlered sick one. The trees whistled gently, seeming to hum at the trio of horses huddled in a small spot of sunlight. This stallion smelled of misty waters and mossy stone; he smelled like a paradise she’s never encountered. She watches him carefully, a habitual half-lit smile adorning her pink mottled lips just to appear friendly enough to not shun from the group. Phrixus begins to fidget, clawing into her withers causing her to snap at him like an irritating pest. “Stop.” She mentally mutters to the bird, but her mind receives only silence from his end. She says hello, weakly and Tangere nods politely. Before she can purr a name from her throat the stallion is speaking gingerly to her in his unique manner that he has. She watches the exchange of eyes and words and nothing really happens after that. His question hangs, but the antlered miss appears to have an elusive and/or traumatized thought process at the moment.

The silver unicorn takes this fleeting moment to observe her fellow Threshold collector, eyes him from side to side as subtly as she can without appearing too kooky. He wears armor? Or an amulet? She cannot get a solid look at the piece hanging around his neck. He’s shorter technically, but his wings expand his size tenfold. His eyes are like burning embers of gold, and his wings decorated with the same paint at the tips of their thickly feathered tissue and bone. She snaps her attentions back to the girl curled at their feet, “You don’t want to be laying down in these woods alone for too long, babe.” She lets her silver and white spackled face down toward the mares, tilting her ringlet horn away from the mare’s face (and her own horns). “Shall we help you to your feet? I think it would be best…if we got you up..” She slips a glance to Midas, perhaps he would concur with her thoughts on the matter.

• You may use violence and magic against her at will, but no death.
  • Please tag me so I don't forget anyone(:

Messages In This Thread
Can't You Feel I'm Broken? - by Adelis - 07-08-2014, 05:00 PM
RE: Can't You Feel I'm Broken? - by Tangere - 07-08-2014, 08:54 PM
RE: Can't You Feel I'm Broken? - by Midas - 07-08-2014, 09:22 PM
RE: Can't You Feel I'm Broken? - by Adelis - 07-21-2014, 02:06 PM
RE: Can't You Feel I'm Broken? - by Midas - 07-25-2014, 11:28 PM
RE: Can't You Feel I'm Broken? - by Tangere - 07-26-2014, 06:34 PM
RE: Can't You Feel I'm Broken? - by Adelis - 07-29-2014, 04:19 PM
RE: Can't You Feel I'm Broken? - by Midas - 07-29-2014, 08:12 PM
RE: Can't You Feel I'm Broken? - by Tangere - 08-01-2014, 01:13 PM
RE: Can't You Feel I'm Broken? - by Adelis - 08-03-2014, 11:11 PM