the Rift

Can't You Feel I'm Broken?

Adelis Posts: 33
Hidden Account
Mare :: Unicorn :: 14.3 hh :: Seven
Nevada
Her throat, dry and tight, feels like it could shatter into a thousands small pieces before she gets the next word out. The painted stallion with massive, golden touched wings paces toward her with a gentle tone, referring to her as "friend." Unnaturally blue eyes become hot with tears once more, the stallion still moving forward in the least threatening motion and the mare watching quietly.

Midas' words are so foreign and strange to the ragdoll's ears that she begins to think that they may be of another language mixed with the one that she understands. Unsure of how to answer his hanging question, she sucks in a stifled breath and wonders how to respond;

'No, I'm not okay.' her conscience whispers, but outside, she keeps her lips stiff and instead shakes her head from side to side, the scar disrupting her smooth features faced away from the pair of strangers. "You don't want to be laying down in these woods alone for too long, babe." the mare with the blue hues warns, the colorless bird shifting around on her back.

'What? Someone will hurt me. Not them. They won't hurt me.. will they?' her mind constantly worries, allowing an unsettling fear to hang in the back of her mind. "Shall we help you get to your feet?-" the mare started, sending another shiver through the doe's fragile body. 'They'll see it!' her mind cries, pulling a weak string of chords to gather her body beneath her.

"No, I'm-" she begins, her voice cracking and squeaking in the moment; her legs pull out from under her body, reaching out to find balance and raise her body upward. Weak back legs shiver when they find themselves supporting her light body again, visible to anyone who may be watching.

Now up, it is surely not hard to see the scars that dapple her milky hide. The aquamarine blue that touch the tips of her thin tail nearly reach her dark hocks at their longest length, but mud and filth litter her hair and make the famished female look even more sickly. Ashamed, her horned head drops before either Midas or Tangere would be able to see the opposite side of her face.

Tags: @[Midas] and @[Tangere]
"I DISMEMBERED A MILLION FLOWER PETALS
AND YOU STILL DIDN'T LOVE ME."
- J.F.P.

Please tag me in all replies, ♥ 

Messages In This Thread
Can't You Feel I'm Broken? - by Adelis - 07-08-2014, 05:00 PM
RE: Can't You Feel I'm Broken? - by Tangere - 07-08-2014, 08:54 PM
RE: Can't You Feel I'm Broken? - by Midas - 07-08-2014, 09:22 PM
RE: Can't You Feel I'm Broken? - by Adelis - 07-21-2014, 02:06 PM
RE: Can't You Feel I'm Broken? - by Midas - 07-25-2014, 11:28 PM
RE: Can't You Feel I'm Broken? - by Tangere - 07-26-2014, 06:34 PM