the Rift

Can't You Feel I'm Broken?

Tangere Posts: 159
Aurora Basin Medic atk: 5 | def: 9 | dam: 5.5
Mare :: Unicorn :: 15.2hh :: Six Years | Birdsong HP: 63 | Buff: NOVICE
Phrixus :: White Raven :: None Psilo

Weakly she rose, it appeared she may protest but she really didn’t – standing like a fawn for the first time, branded with memories… harsh ones, it seems. Tangere blinked quietly as she is known for doing, her expression rather blank, but not dumb-founded. The stallion’s burning eyes found hers for only a second and she felt a rush blanket her veins, tipping her chocolate eyes directly into his for barely a second. He nods and she does nothing, it’s evident just how unpracticed she is in the art of true socialization. Phrixus fidgets as the pale pair, mare and bird, watch the sand manipulate underneath the buckskin mare. Her face, just now catching the silver unicorn’s attention, adorns a lash that must’ve been brutal looking in its freshness; her sweet, scared buttermilk face remained fragile looking, even with the rough blemish. Midas breaks her observations with a swift slew of charming words.

She remembers now, why she had originally approached the folded mare. “What is your name, sweetheart?” She takes a conservative step forward, slightly reaching out with her pink, velvety nose, but doesn’t dare go any further…anticipating the mare probably wants nothing to do with being touched at the moment.

Her eyes glitter in his direction once more, waiting for him to finish, politely taking up the silence after him. “And my home too, has a great healer; she is the kindest I’ve ever met.” She is softly casting her gaze toward the antlered girl now, trying not to leave the air heavy with pressure. “I live in the North, in Aurora Basin, home to only unicorns.” Her eyes pinch back to Midas, smirking playfully. It is obvious she is no radical and hate barely has a home in her mind, ever. “But do not feel as though it will be held against you if you seek Midas’s help, I’m sure Hidden Falls is a very nice place as well.” She is no sales-woman, or con expert when it came to recruiting. It’s an offer and a chance to spread relations, intelligence, kinship and whatever else you manage to gather from your time in the Threshold’s sticky shadows. She smiles with her eyes and her mouth, watching the buckskin’s face for any signs of anything besides fear.

CARS CAREENING FROM THE CLOUDS
BRIDGES BURST AND TWIST AROUND..
AND WANTING SOMETHING WARM AND MOVING

• You may use violence and magic against her at will, but no death.
  • Please tag me so I don't forget anyone(:

Messages In This Thread
Can't You Feel I'm Broken? - by Adelis - 07-08-2014, 05:00 PM
RE: Can't You Feel I'm Broken? - by Tangere - 07-08-2014, 08:54 PM
RE: Can't You Feel I'm Broken? - by Midas - 07-08-2014, 09:22 PM
RE: Can't You Feel I'm Broken? - by Adelis - 07-21-2014, 02:06 PM
RE: Can't You Feel I'm Broken? - by Midas - 07-25-2014, 11:28 PM
RE: Can't You Feel I'm Broken? - by Tangere - 07-26-2014, 06:34 PM
RE: Can't You Feel I'm Broken? - by Adelis - 07-29-2014, 04:19 PM
RE: Can't You Feel I'm Broken? - by Midas - 07-29-2014, 08:12 PM
RE: Can't You Feel I'm Broken? - by Tangere - 08-01-2014, 01:13 PM
RE: Can't You Feel I'm Broken? - by Adelis - 08-03-2014, 11:11 PM