the Rift

Can't You Feel I'm Broken?

Adelis Posts: 33
Hidden Account
Mare :: Unicorn :: 14.3 hh :: Seven
Nevada
'I look disgusting, I look scary!' the fae's mind cries as the painted duo look her over, their eyes -each so different- scour her body nearly all the same. She can see it in their eyes, hear it in their tones, that they do hold a pool of compassion in their hearts. The quivering aquamarine eyes peek out from behind long, dirty forelock as the small mare stands in a cowardly position while the two watch.

Again they offer gentle words, the mare with the twisted horn questioning her name.. and she thinks: she's been called numerous names both painful and taunting, but her father has always stuck with "Adelis." she mumbles in response, her eyes still looking up at the blue female. Then, the stallion - who introduces himself as Midas - mentions the aid of a "healer," a word that she had never actually heard, but could decipher easily. Both of them offer help, and the brutt is once again silent.

'Only unicorns? her fragile mind repeats, once more finding it's way to the sadistic face of her outgoing sister, Arvarkl. The soft pink feathers flicker through her head like a drape falling over an open window; her eyes turn to the winged stallion. "Maybe you can help me find my sister? She has wings like you.. but, she has horns like mine too." Her voice is soft and unfocused, ears turned forward but face not directed toward either of the equines.

Carefully, she swings her hindquarters around to face the pair further, her face staying somewhat diagonal to either Tangere or Midas. "I need to find my sister."

Tags: @[Tangere] and @[Midas]
Ooc: Holy shit she's been in here forever. To the Falls!
"I DISMEMBERED A MILLION FLOWER PETALS
AND YOU STILL DIDN'T LOVE ME."
- J.F.P.

Please tag me in all replies, ♥ 

Messages In This Thread
Can't You Feel I'm Broken? - by Adelis - 07-08-2014, 05:00 PM
RE: Can't You Feel I'm Broken? - by Tangere - 07-08-2014, 08:54 PM
RE: Can't You Feel I'm Broken? - by Midas - 07-08-2014, 09:22 PM
RE: Can't You Feel I'm Broken? - by Adelis - 07-21-2014, 02:06 PM
RE: Can't You Feel I'm Broken? - by Midas - 07-25-2014, 11:28 PM
RE: Can't You Feel I'm Broken? - by Tangere - 07-26-2014, 06:34 PM
RE: Can't You Feel I'm Broken? - by Adelis - 07-29-2014, 04:19 PM