the Rift

Can't You Feel I'm Broken?
Ascended Helovian

Midas the Gallant Posts: 1,164
Deceased
Stallion :: Pegasus :: 14.3 hh :: Immortal :: Soul is 7 (FF) Buff: HUNTER
Fina :: Common Zephyr :: Phoenix & Wakiya & Neve :: Common Zephyr :: Arctic Angel
The painted warrior didn’t miss a beat and was quick to speak up on behalf of her homeland; I stiffened ever slightly, glancing one eye sideways to meet those dark gems with a look of knowing glimmering deep within my bottomless pits. In my mind the safety of this travel weary stranger was of first and foremost importance (not the gain from bulking numbers); Basin just so happened to be thrice the distance from the threshold, and their terrain was rough and hardly manageable for even those of sure feet. I nodded absently anyways, saying nothing to retort or belittle her claim – said woman could speak whatever truth she might. (Saying anything to criticize would be disrespectful.)

As if reading my thoughts she added a note of polite acceptance to either decision. I forced a small smile of appreciative note, and shifted attention back to the little buckskin lass who’d captured compassion in these few minutes of conversation.

Her name was Adelis, I smiled wider, genuine as before. Chin tucked to throat, gently tapping the honeyed gem below latch and center to breast. Those soft but untrusting aqua eyes turned to me, clearing and offering a pressing question. She needed help finding kin? Yar, golden gaze softened and I gently replied, “Aye, I will aid thee all I can in this.” A promise, and one that she’d mean to hold me to, “Chase worry from mind for now, let’s get ye mended and see strength restored.” Taking a single step forward in her direction I added, “Can ye walk a little? Tis not far…”

OOC: Feel free to make your reply in the Falls if you want <3. Also Tanger is welcome to tag along if she wants to help out :D! Either way I'm game.

Image Credits
[Image: 5388c9b80fe59]

Messages In This Thread
Can't You Feel I'm Broken? - by Adelis - 07-08-2014, 05:00 PM
RE: Can't You Feel I'm Broken? - by Tangere - 07-08-2014, 08:54 PM
RE: Can't You Feel I'm Broken? - by Midas - 07-08-2014, 09:22 PM
RE: Can't You Feel I'm Broken? - by Adelis - 07-21-2014, 02:06 PM
RE: Can't You Feel I'm Broken? - by Midas - 07-25-2014, 11:28 PM
RE: Can't You Feel I'm Broken? - by Tangere - 07-26-2014, 06:34 PM
RE: Can't You Feel I'm Broken? - by Adelis - 07-29-2014, 04:19 PM
RE: Can't You Feel I'm Broken? - by Midas - 07-29-2014, 08:12 PM
RE: Can't You Feel I'm Broken? - by Tangere - 08-01-2014, 01:13 PM