the Rift

[PRIVATE] To leave, after all, is not the same as being left. [Elsa]

Fraub Posts: N/A
Unregistered
:: :: ::

His thoughts were interrupted abruptly by a familiar face. He craned his neck to see who it was and to his surprise it was the 'large' white pegasus that introduced him to the Falls. His eyes bounced as he watched her trot up and halt beside him. 'Fraub! Where are you going! I haven't seen you and we really need help with everything!'. He gulped nervously at her statement and tried to think of something to say quickly. 'We've completed nearly two cells and started the sensory deprivation room and I haven't seen you at all! You need to work.' Fraub shifted his footing around uncomfortably. What was he going to say? He wondered how mad she would be if he told her that he was leaving. Of all the members that could possibly spot him it had to be her! Fraub knew he had to do this. This journey was too important to pass up by doing menial tasks. Perhaps if he assured her that he might come back he wouldn't be hated so bad before he left. He knew it would leave a bad taste in his mouth if he left feeling so disliked.

"I have to leave" he sighed. "I can't promise that I will come back but I hope I do. I just have to go." he stated dryly. He could already feel that bad taste coming on and he licked his lips. He stared at his cracked and blackened feet and supposed he could have cleaned up beforehand but that issue was not his priority. "Although brief you've been a good acquaintance to me" he looked up to her and smiled weakly.

tag; @[Elsa]
words; 277
ooc; yup he needs to be iced. #iceicebaby

There is something ugly about a pretty boy who
knows he's pretty and assumes everyone else knows it too

tabini!

Messages In This Thread
RE: To leave, after all, is not the same as being left. [Elsa] - by Fraub - 07-24-2014, 12:45 AM