the Rift

[PRIVATE] To leave, after all, is not the same as being left. [Elsa]

Fraub Posts: N/A
Unregistered
:: :: ::

'You can't just leave!' Fraub frowned at the response and stepped away a little. 'Why do you need to leave if i've been so good to you then?' His ears fell back against his head and his nostrils flared with a slight annoyance. "Your anger is not attractive" he snapped. "It has nothing to do with you or the Falls" he sighed and turned away. 'How can I believe you aren't going to betray us?' That question angered him and he whipped his head back to look at Elsa. Narrowing his eyes he flared his nostrils and hesitated to speak. 'Why?!' Fraub was so done with this! "What?!" he growed, Why would I betray the Falls? Do you realize how ridiculous you sound? his voice hinting anger, confusion and sorrow. He pounded his hoof on the ground sending a plume of dust into his face.

As the air cleared he barely had a second to speak before a ball of ice found its way to his shoulder. It shattered on impact and he cowered, taking a few drastic steps away from his attacker. Fraub winced and he glanced down to his shoulder. It was red, it stung and it throbbed tremendously. Glancing back up to Elsa he frowned angrily. '-I'm sorry', he growled at her apology. "Don't bother" he fumed and began to turn away. "This side of you makes you look ugly. If you want to apologize you can do it IF I come back!" Fraub bellowed, jolting upwards into a heavy gallop turning away from Elsa and thundering out of the Falls.

tag; @[Elsa]
words; 270
ooc; I didn't want to drag this thread out super long |D Since he's basically gone now you don't have to respond but it might complete our thread if you ended it. :b

There is something ugly about a pretty boy who
knows he's pretty and assumes everyone else knows it too

tabini!

Messages In This Thread
RE: To leave, after all, is not the same as being left. [Elsa] - by Fraub - 07-29-2014, 11:41 PM