the Rift

[PRIVATE] To leave, after all, is not the same as being left. [Elsa]

Elsa the Icebound Posts: 644
World's Edge Protector atk: 6 | def: 10.5 | dam: 6
Mare :: Pegasus :: 16.2 Hands :: Six (Frostfall) HP: 73 | Buff: BULK
Edgar :: Plain Zephyr :: Arctic & Wakiya Klare

Elsa
My head's underwater, but i'm breathing fine.
Watching the ice move, was like watching a bullet moving in slow motion. There was no way of stopping it, or altering it's course. Her mouth slammed shut, and her ears plastered against her head as she turned away. Eyes followed the course of ear and mouth as she listened to it move.

It shattered upon impact, she could hear the shards raining down like little droplets of rain. They made a twinkling sound, a harsh juxtaposition to the damage it had no doubt done. His voice, his words... oh no. He was gone, done for sure. Tears bubbled over her eyes as he spoke, but she still couldn't look him in the eye. She wanted to apologize, but he seemed to be leaving without even letting her apologize. She blubbered, before finally calling out to him. "I'm sorry!" It was a high-pitched, nervous call. He didn't turn around, or return. She collapsed to the ground in a fit of tears. It seemed all she could do now was cry. "I-I'm s-sorry. I-I-I didn't mean.. it-t." She bubbled out, curling her head underneath her wing. A futile attempt to save her from this cruel universe.

Elsa didn't know how long she had taken up refuge beneath her wing, but when she had awaken from what seemed like a terrible dream, it was dark. Stars littered the sky, and she was completely alone. Crickets chirped, and bull frogs croaked, but those were the only friendly voices that greeted her. She pushed herself to her feet, feeling stiff and void of feeling. She stood there for a moment, debating on what to do, before realizing... there was nothing. There was nothing on earth Elsa could do to reverse the damage that had been done- and it killed her inside.

"their speech goes here and this is the color"

[I think this is done now. <3 Thanks for the thread!!]

code © tamme, picture © chan
  • Any force can be used against Elsa.
  • Please tag any posts that involves Elsa.

Messages In This Thread
RE: To leave, after all, is not the same as being left. [Elsa] - by Elsa - 08-08-2014, 09:35 AM