the Rift

[OPEN] carry it with you;

Dragomir Posts: 275
World's Edge Glazier atk: 6 | def: 9 | dam: 5
Stallion :: Equine :: 17" :: 7 HP: 64.5 | Buff: NOVICE
Bunnie
Her voice draws his eager eyes to her, their blue depths dazzling with his excitement to show off the finished baubles (and perhaps one of the most complex pieces he’d constructed so far, considering it involved multiple facets rather than just glass). Her smile greets him in all its shining perfection and he tries to return the gesture with his own simple, lopsided grin. "You as well, Ms. Sheba," he says, his nose wrinkling up in good humor and catching the heavily saturated scent of the unicorn mare here in the clearing.

It deepens his smile to know that she has been anxiously awaiting him.

"I’ve got them finished, here," he adds in after a genial nod of his head, sweeping his dark muzzle back towards his tail and grasping at the loose ties that hold the spheres in place. When he turns his face back towards the Arabian built unicorn, his pride is evident in the twinkling that ignites in his eyes and the smile that grows and grows as he waits for her eyes to fall on them.

The glass is simple and clear, not colored; he had figured whatever went in them would add tone to the container and that any tints he added would detract from her collections of small items. He had left a sapphire in one of them as an added gift, not sure why he had done so other than to immediately supply the notion that the three baubles were for storing things which fit into their round mouths.

He settles them down the loamy earth before her, taking a pace back to allow her to look over them at leisure. "I can help you tie them in place, if you need," he offers, skin twitching with his restrained enthusiasm, "they should easily hold stones, feathers, small bones… anything you can fit inside. The corks are softened driftwood and I made the twine myself."

@[Sheba]

Wishlist | Table Tracker  

Any violence/magic is allowed to be used upon Dragomir at anytime, permitting it doesn't kill or seriously maim him without my permission <3

Messages In This Thread
carry it with you; - by Dragomir - 07-09-2014, 04:15 PM
RE: carry it with you; - by Sheba - 07-14-2014, 05:44 PM
RE: carry it with you; - by Sheba - 07-27-2014, 06:45 PM
RE: carry it with you; - by Sheba - 08-04-2014, 07:15 PM
RE: carry it with you; - by Dragomir - 07-21-2014, 11:39 AM
RE: carry it with you; - by Dragomir - 07-30-2014, 01:59 PM
RE: carry it with you; - by Dragomir - 08-07-2014, 09:40 AM