the Rift

[OPEN] carry it with you;

Dragomir Posts: 275
World's Edge Glazier atk: 6 | def: 9 | dam: 5
Stallion :: Equine :: 17" :: 7 HP: 64.5 | Buff: NOVICE
Bunnie
He takes in her praise with a giddy pride that leaks from his effervescent blue eyes as he looks at her looking at his creations. She’s close enough to leave a faint mist across the surface of the baubles, and her delight as she looks them over is contagious; he grins broadly, borderline stupidly, eyes keenly watching each ripple of joy that crosses her and the eagerness with which she meets his gaze when he asks if she’d like help tying them in place.

He nods as he steps forward to grasp at her offered mane (cautious not to step on the glass), admiring the work of the braids in her ivory hair and enjoying the sweet, feminine smell that rises from her as he tousles the locks with dark lips. Occasionally dipping his head down to grab one, he works as she talks enthusiastically and with a swift cadence to the words, and he can’t help but keep his smile in place even where it normally vanishes beneath his concentration – of all the things this woman is, beautiful and etched in grace, she is first and foremost a beast of flattery and sweetness, and poor Dragomir is too simple of thought and too naïve to life to assume that her gushing praise is only a tactic to worm her way into his mind and glean his secrets.

It works. Her hidden question is met with raised brows and a quirk to the curvature of his lips as he fastens the second capsule in place, pausing as he finishes to answer the inquiry and to check the balance of the baubles in ensure they looked pretty along with being useful – for he does know that women like to look nice, if nothing else.

"I’m the only Glazier at this time, though I haven’t been for long," he answers, withholding the name of Aaron with a faint sense of defending him from those who he may not wish to know of his name or past, "it’s the Moon’s magic, to create the glass. I haven’t seen what the other herds have been gifted, but I am sure they too have their own unique talents given to them by their Gods."

"I’ve heard something about the Throat utilizing metal," he continues, "but I do not honestly know. I imagine there are also those who have earned their talents on their own, unique things desired in their hearts that were given to them as blessings…magic knows no boundaries but that which our strength of will imposes on it. Anything is possible."

[ OOC: He doesn't know much of the other herds and their crafters, but I did try to give you as much as possible. :D He's quite painfully antisocial lolololol ]
@[Sheba]

Wishlist | Table Tracker  

Any violence/magic is allowed to be used upon Dragomir at anytime, permitting it doesn't kill or seriously maim him without my permission <3

Messages In This Thread
carry it with you; - by Dragomir - 07-09-2014, 04:15 PM
RE: carry it with you; - by Sheba - 07-14-2014, 05:44 PM
RE: carry it with you; - by Sheba - 07-27-2014, 06:45 PM
RE: carry it with you; - by Sheba - 08-04-2014, 07:15 PM
RE: carry it with you; - by Dragomir - 07-21-2014, 11:39 AM
RE: carry it with you; - by Dragomir - 07-30-2014, 01:59 PM
RE: carry it with you; - by Dragomir - 08-07-2014, 09:40 AM