the Rift

[OPEN] she tied me up where angels fall

Cera the Golden Prince Posts: 419
Outcast atk: 5.5 | def: 9.5 | dam: 4.5
Stallion :: Pegasus :: 16.3hh :: 6 Years HP: 65 | Buff: NOVICE
Ilaria :: Red Panda :: Heal Brit

Cera. Rest.

One pale ear twitched despite no audible noise being apparent as Ilaria slipped into his mind to speak with him. He had been flying all night, circling the borders repeatedly until his shoulders ached and his lungs protested the inherently thinner, colder air. Worry had his mind in all sorts of knots and tangles, and flying had always helped him sort out and accept any problems he encountered. His sister had appeared out of nowhere, an outcast and nomad by nature, with a tiny malnourished colt at her side, begging for sanctuary. A home. He hadn't seen her in seasons, and when she returned to him, it was with a foal that needed very apparent care. One that hardly spoke at all and stared at the world with quiet, withdrawn eyes.

How was he supposed to help her care for a foal? He had not been raised in the best of fashions, no matter how caring and supportive Midas had been. How was he supposed to give Ranjiri any sort of tips? They were both far too young to be supporting a foal, and he was desperately trying to figure out some sort of schedule or solution that could fit both his sister and little Ryuu. But flying had not solved his problems completely, his plans shoddy and outlined roughly in his head but in no way finalized. Ilaria was right, he needed rest if he was going to think clearly the next day and still do his duties.

Sighing, trembling limbs let the tension seep away from hollow bones and close to his sides inch by inch, slowing his descent to a gentle glide down to the earth. Pale hooves touched the sands with a whisper of sound, and though his shoulders were practically on fire, he was still wide awake. Withholding yet another sigh- he wasn't an old stallion, geez!- he turned in the moonlight and let the sands guide him to the magnolia tree and the oasis. Felt the sand turn to clay against his frogs and sighed in bliss as he waded into the water, watching the image of the moon on the surface ripple with his entrance. For the first time since reuniting with his sister he felt at peace.

@[Tandavi] and Open!

Just leave me your stardust to remember you by
I am Ceraaaa
Please only tag starting posts, spars, and threads collecting dust!

Messages In This Thread
she tied me up where angels fall - by Cera - 07-10-2014, 01:28 AM
RE: she tied me up where angels fall - by Tandavi - 07-29-2014, 02:57 AM
RE: she tied me up where angels fall - by Cera - 08-12-2014, 03:00 AM