the Rift

[PRIVATE] Your cold heart makes my spirit shake

Seele the Necromancer Posts: 210
Deceased atk: 5.5 |
Mare :: Unicorn :: 14.2 hh :: five (ages orangemoon) Buff: NOVICE
Abba
I wasn't sure what it was. The way this has cast an awkward shadow over the mists of our lands. The way that it had slowly pulled Seele up through some kind of magic clouds. Either way, she had a purpose today, and after seeing the fleeting form of Ghost as she shot up through her own powers of graceful flight.

So, as I forced her to move closer and closer toward the green tents her yellow eyes inspected the arena and the towering silk banners. The layout was magnificent, yet tight. Open to the world and perhaps trade. And, if you looked out in the distance one could see the colours of the other herds just popping up everywhere. It was a miracle to see this creation. And, it seemed as though the Gods had something in mind - just what though, she couldn't quite place. Carefully, she pulled up to the side of the Arena where Ghost was standing before letting out a small nicker to let her know she was approaching. "Ghost, we have much to talk about," she offers before looking out over the sand. "But first, how have you been? It has been a little time since our last chat and your well being is the first priority," she says - always 'concerned' for those under her wing. For, when they aren't well, the side of my daughter which is much like her mother feels as though she had failed them. And that idea - the idea of failure - that was something I did not accept.

Normal
Voices
"Speech"
SEELE
Credits
●☽ ☾●
Glory and Gore go Hand in Hand
That's Why We're Making Headlines
●☽ ☾●

Messages In This Thread
Your cold heart makes my spirit shake - by Ghost - 07-10-2014, 07:38 AM
RE: Your cold heart makes my spirit shake - by Seele - 07-10-2014, 10:22 PM