the Rift

[PRIVATE] Your cold heart makes my spirit shake

Seele the Necromancer Posts: 210
Deceased atk: 5.5 |
Mare :: Unicorn :: 14.2 hh :: five (ages orangemoon) Buff: NOVICE
Abba
Ghost spoke of being confused and Seele could only nod her head in agreement. "I must say the clouds lifting me up onto this thing was rather… disorienting," a shake of her head and a laugh at the comment of being bored before the questions were turned toward her. A smirk and a flick of her ear which now was missing the tip only until she peered toward Ghost. "I haven't been attacked again. Honestly, it's become annoying. I want to just enjoy my home yet I am not allowed that luxury. Oh well, soon enough things should even out - should be right again. How has it gone with meeting our members, learning about them?" she mutters, her mind sliding off topic as she attempts to figure out what all has been going on as of late. Not only had she opened up to Midas, but it seemed she might actually have some kind of friend in Ghost.

It didn't matter though. There were there were other important things to take care of. "Now, mein blick, it seems that Hawkeye has chosen to be a warrior instead of one of us. It is with great trust that I ask you to fulfill his place as Sleuth." It was about time that they filled their roles and that intelligence was brought to the forefront. She trusted Ghost to take care of that. After all, it was only fitting - for their names were the same. Seele was German for the spirits - for Ghosts. Funny, how things such as that would work out for them in the long run. I couldn't had planned it better myself. Oh the irony…

Normal
Voices
"Speech"
SEELE
Credits
●☽ ☾●
Glory and Gore go Hand in Hand
That's Why We're Making Headlines
●☽ ☾●

Messages In This Thread
Your cold heart makes my spirit shake - by Ghost - 07-10-2014, 07:38 AM
RE: Your cold heart makes my spirit shake - by Seele - 07-14-2014, 01:31 AM