the Rift

[PRIVATE] Your cold heart makes my spirit shake

Ghost the Cadaverous Posts: 219
Outcast atk: 5.5 | def: 10.5 | dam: 5.5
Mare :: Hybrid :: 16hh :: 6 years HP: 67 | Buff: ENDURE
Fantôme :: Grey Wolf :: None imi
Deception and perfection are wonderful traits
One will breed love, the other hate

Clouds lifting? Her neutral gaze shifted briefly into a baffled expression as she tried to imagine the scene in her head and at all angles it seemed ridiculous. Yet, those were the words of her Czarina and Seele wasn't normally one to exaggerate greatly from what she knew of her so the banshee took them as fact. This could only be a Gods idea of a fun way to mess with their citizens. Yet, Ghost would still amuse herself exploring the floating world soon enough, though Seele had her attention right now.

She was Queen, leader, Czarina... A short time in the highest role and it appeared to Ghost that the Necromancer was not in for an easy ride. There were those who challenged, those who believed her not worthy of the crown and her muttered words portrayed her understandable discontent. Yet, Ghost offered her a bleak smile, she wasn't exactly one for warm words of encouragement after all. "The price of your crown. There are many who would want to take that from you" it was a desolate truth, a suggestion that maybe her leader would always have to keep one eye over her shoulder, yet an idle ruler was not a respected one. The more Seele defeated these challenges, the greater her name became. Ghost hoped she would not succumb to these challenges, be consumed by fear, if such a thing should happen then the shadow would take the crown from the enchantress.

"Slow. I'm not the best in the company of others, however, I am getting better. I know more of them now than I did before" she admitted freely. Her awkwardness and tendency to remain hidden wasn't a secret after all. Ghost was great in her ambiguity to watch and catch those who would appear a threat, yet understanding and knowing allies around her came much more harder.

Seele pressed on with matters then and her request came as a surprise to Ghost. She had always been the Necromancers spy, the unremarkable one in the shadowy corner watching you munch on grass and though Ghost had always remembered to aim higher this still came as a surprise. Sleuth. Hawkeye she knew little of, his name and his appearance was all, she had made little comment on his appointment due to this lack of information. Seele would know about him better in the end.

The banshee thought once more of her mother in disdain, in triumph, she had now risen further than her dam ever did. Ever could. "As you wish." She dipped her head in recognition of the honour before rising it again as Sleuth of the Hidden Falls. "I will make sure we have the best spies" she promised.

Himalayan Trails.flickr
Let the heat of the sun
Reignite your memory
Because if we just turn and run
Let them fire the gun

❚ Force permitted, just don't kill her :3
❚ Please tag me!
❚ Pixel by Nyte

Messages In This Thread
Your cold heart makes my spirit shake - by Ghost - 07-10-2014, 07:38 AM
RE: Your cold heart makes my spirit shake - by Ghost - 07-15-2014, 09:44 AM