the Rift

[PRIVATE] Your cold heart makes my spirit shake

Seele the Necromancer Posts: 210
Deceased atk: 5.5 |
Mare :: Unicorn :: 14.2 hh :: five (ages orangemoon) Buff: NOVICE
Abba
The baffled expression was one that made sense to me. After all clouds were not supposed to lift any small thing, let alone a horse. Yet, it had happened, and there was very little explanation for what had occurred. Alas, they changed the topics fairly quickly, and moved onto the challenges which she had needed to deal with so early.

Seele only managed a smirk as Ghost offered her smile and said it was the price of her crown. "The truth - though it won't be an easy task," she mulls over before bringing up the topic of how well Ghost was getting to know the rest of the herd. The response did not surprise her, for Ghost had always been a far more silent member - one who was better suited for the shadows than the spotlight, as Seele believed herself to be. "Good - keep up with that. It is more useful than you can know," she explains before turning to broach the idea of Ghost's rise to Sleuth.

And, the dark mare bows her head with the words "as you wish" falling from her mouth. It seems, my dear, that we have chosen one of the most dutiful members we could have asked for. "I do not doubt that you will. Be strong, and do not be afraid to ask for assistance. I am an assassin, shadows and knowledge are my friends and I will do my best to assist you in the rearing of our members." She leaves it at that with another, gentle nod of her head. Seele was content to stand there with one so much like her and stare out over this intriguing place that had to be from the Gods. "What do wish to do now, mein freund?" she asks - staring out just past the green, billowing tents…

Normal
Voices
"Speech"

I can't believe it... Seele actually thinks of someone as a friend - say wut .o.
SEELE
Credits
●☽ ☾●
Glory and Gore go Hand in Hand
That's Why We're Making Headlines
●☽ ☾●

Messages In This Thread
Your cold heart makes my spirit shake - by Ghost - 07-10-2014, 07:38 AM
RE: Your cold heart makes my spirit shake - by Seele - 07-16-2014, 03:35 AM