the Rift

[PRIVATE] Your cold heart makes my spirit shake

Seele the Necromancer Posts: 210
Deceased atk: 5.5 |
Mare :: Unicorn :: 14.2 hh :: five (ages orangemoon) Buff: NOVICE
Abba
She peers over towards the winged mare as she speaks. Carefully chosen words with a flickering of eyes and a frown soiling her darkened features. The mare admits that it is uncomfortable for her and Seele manages a nod. Audits flicking upwards as I shuffle around her skull - prodding her to speak, to offer words of comfort. "Overcoming the uncomfortable makes you stronger," she explains before allowing the subject to drop.

So, when the mare brushed her hooves against the arena's dirt and more words fall from her lips. A laugh, taunt back at the skirmish which hadn't been the most… amazing points of Seele's past. "Ah, yes. You must understand I'm meant to kill with the first blow - not maim and torture," she purrs, mimicking the laugh with a slightly darker edge to it - her harsh voice always causing everything to seem far darker, creepier, than most. The mare speaks of sparing her for the moment and has a crooked grin on her lips before looking back out to the land around them. "May the wind be stable, then" she offers with a smirk before kicking up a puff of dirt into the air and glancing back as she was asked what she was going to do. "Inspect as well, deal with the new recruits. We will have plenty of work to do, mein freund. Don't be afraid to assist our sleuths in the art of battle - it seems we have a new one who enjoys the fight as much as the information. Let her serve you well. I believe she goes by the name Bellona and she looks very much like a peacock," she explains before shifting her weight and beginning to turn away. "You know where to find me - I'm going to figure out how to get back down," she explained a short, almost violent laugh escaping her lips before she trotted off into the mists and searched for a cloud to return her to the ground, or whatever the hell it was that was supposed to bring her back down to Earth…

Normal
Voices
"Speech"

ALLLLLL the dancing. :P
You can post once more to wrap it up and then it can be done lolol
Unless Ghost wants to stop Seele :P

SEELE
Credits
●☽ ☾●
Glory and Gore go Hand in Hand
That's Why We're Making Headlines
●☽ ☾●