the Rift

[PRIVATE] Your cold heart makes my spirit shake

Ghost the Cadaverous Posts: 219
Outcast atk: 5.5 | def: 10.5 | dam: 5.5
Mare :: Hybrid :: 16hh :: 6 years HP: 67 | Buff: ENDURE
Fantôme :: Grey Wolf :: None imi
Deception and perfection are wonderful traits
One will breed love, the other hate

Their conversation descended into short statements hinting that it was time they parted ways until needs made their paths cross again. With such similar personalities and demanding roles, they were bound to run into one another again. Ghost rustled her wings and fidgeted as her wings unbalanced her slightly, thoughts turned to the skies above and the new tasks before her. In the face of all things bizarre the banshee would try her best to make most of this opportunity that brought them so close to the other herds. Perhaps there would be new strange faces lingering on the island with even stranger and juicer secrets. She hoped this to be the case or else this floating nonsense would be just that, nonsense.

Before they departed, Seele mentioned one other small task (or suggestion) and the sprites eyes prickled with interest. Another spy had joined their ranks! She felt her heart lift at the prospect of others who had the same interest, their herd was young, but already there was a sign of a lack in skill in the undercover department. Bellona. An easy flowing name to remember and an appearance that shouldn't be hard to spot from a crowd.

"I imagine it must be hard for her to hide in the shadows" Ghost thought she had it bad with the red tipped wings. Never mind all the shades of a peacock.

Mental note stored away the banshee chuckled at her Czarina's last statement as she began to trot away. The sleuth called after once, not to stop her, but simply to advise. "Jump! I'll catch you" her twisted whisper cracked into an eerie laugh as she crept off in the other direction.

aaand Ghost out! No need to reply <3
Himalayan Trails.flickr
Let the heat of the sun
Reignite your memory
Because if we just turn and run
Let them fire the gun

❚ Force permitted, just don't kill her :3
❚ Please tag me!
❚ Pixel by Nyte

Messages In This Thread
Your cold heart makes my spirit shake - by Ghost - 07-10-2014, 07:38 AM
RE: Your cold heart makes my spirit shake - by Ghost - 08-11-2014, 11:22 AM