the Rift

Lay your weary head to rest

Alija Posts: 58
Absent Abyss atk: 4 | def: 8 | dam: 7
Mare :: Unicorn :: 15.3 :: 4: Tallsun HP: 64 | Buff: NOVICE
Sara95
ALIJA
Alija smiled softly at the blue hued male spread out on the ground clearly tired. As he replied she smiled and stepped forward lowering her pretty antlered head, her steel blue eyes gazing down at his hide just to see if he was trying to be a tough guy. ""It's nice to meet you sir." Her voice was velvety and warm as she gazed down at his blue tinged hid. "This is the place where newcomers to this land come. This is the only way in and out that I know of anyway." She laughed softly her voice tinkling much like the golden chain above her head. Jokes weren't really the healer's strong point, but she loved to try. Her girly brow snapped together as the stallion flinched. Turning like a slow motion top Alija turned towards new comer a smile creeping onto her pink white and purple face once more.

The mare dipped her large antlered dome trying to look as friendly as she felt, "It's a pleasure Cheveyo. I am Alija, I reside in the Dragon's Throat." Smiling softly she took in the pretty light chestnut girl, that was slightly smaller than herself. The purple maiden had to admit that Cheveyo was very pretty. Of course she wasn't into mare's like that, but she could admire beauty no matter the gender or species. It was like how people thought birds or clouds were pretty, that's how she saw everything that was truly ascetically pleasing. Steely eyes feel slowly on the odd colored markings lying here and there on the chestnut mare's painted pelt, until the blue male spoke again. Turning her curious attention back to the male her head tilted slightly. 'Maybe he is a little... slow.' She thought quietly her ears tilted forward. "Yes Sir, this land is called Helovia." Her voice was kind almost motherly, since she thought he was slow.

As soon as the bright colored and winged mare appears the purple doe moves towards her, the scent of coppery blood heavy in the air. Focused on her immediate task the mare missed the snort and demanding tone. As her eyes fell over the wound a list of herbs was already in her mind. Taking note of the mare's pain, the sand, and the raw bloody edges. Her voice was crisp, but still kind, "I need you to step into the water over there and rinse yourself off the best you can, other wise that sand in there will only make any infection worse. Not to mention how bad it will make it itch." laughing lightly she moved a step towards the water, but halted again as the roan spoke again shaking her from her duties. Her kind motherly smile returnes as she answers most of his questions, "The places we said are three of the herds that reside in this land. There are more forests, a desert, and mountains; that I know of at least, but I have only been here for a short time." Smiling softly she watched the male, he seemed nervous to be in their presence though.

"Speech 'Wonderings'
Words: 516
OOC: @[Cheveyo] @[Bellona] @[Harley]
The soul is healed by being with children
Image CreditQuote Credit
[Image: 53a4c3e87d453]
Please tag Alija! All magic and physical force is acceptable to any degree besides killing her.

Messages In This Thread
Lay your weary head to rest - by Harley - 07-10-2014, 02:28 PM
RE: Lay your weary head to rest - by Alija - 07-10-2014, 06:50 PM
RE: Lay your weary head to rest - by Cheveyo - 07-10-2014, 10:04 PM
RE: Lay your weary head to rest - by Bellona - 07-11-2014, 03:05 AM
RE: Lay your weary head to rest - by Harley - 07-15-2014, 12:13 AM
RE: Lay your weary head to rest - by Alija - 07-17-2014, 12:13 AM
RE: Lay your weary head to rest - by Cheveyo - 07-17-2014, 09:34 AM
RE: Lay your weary head to rest - by Bellona - 07-18-2014, 12:08 PM
RE: Lay your weary head to rest - by Harley - 07-20-2014, 07:15 PM
RE: Lay your weary head to rest - by Alija - 07-23-2014, 07:10 PM
RE: Lay your weary head to rest - by Cheveyo - 07-30-2014, 09:20 PM