the Rift

Lay your weary head to rest

Cheveyo Posts: 159
Hidden Account atk: 6 | def: 9.5 | dam: 4.5
Mare :: Equine :: 15.2 :: 8 :: Tallsun HP: 62.5 | Buff: NOVICE
Semper

Cheveyo
I went down, down, down as the flames went higher

I watched, amused as the brightly winged mare did as the purple antlered one told her and wandered carefully into the body of water that wasn't far from the clearing in which we had found the blue roan with the odd piece of metal hanging from in between his nostrils. Of course, I wasn't much of one to call anyone "odd" with the painted markings that were strewn across my already naturally painted frame. I drew some odd looks with the fact that I was a canvas both naturally and unnaturally, and I had only met one other so far who's frame was painted like mine. But from his shoulders sprouted massive black wings while antlers sprouted from his forehead much like the purple healer's.
It seemed that the bright bird took non-too kindly too my comment on her herd being a loony bin, but what else did she expect? "I have never heard of these other lands before, but I can tell you about my own. We are as secretive as our title suggests. We are as strong as we are productive. And we are as passionate as we are inviting. We are no loony bin. We are all perfectly capable, able-bodied citizens." My chestnut harks swiveled about as she spoke, the last part obviously pointed in my own direction as I allowed the corners of my rosy kissers to turn up in a grin. Maybe she was right, they could very well be able-bodied, but that didn't mean they were able-minded and clearly my comment had gotten under her skin.
It wasn't until the baffled stallion began to speak that I allowed the thrill of making the mare annoyed to subside ever so slightly. "My choice? I don't even know where anything is. You seem to know the most- no offence, ladies, Cheveyo? You think it'd be best if I go to World's Edge or Hidden Falls?" I smiled softly to the stallion as the healer took a step closer and began her rant on the Throat. She seemed a bit thrown off when I mentioned that Bellona came from a land full of loons, but that didn't stop her pressing the idea of living in the desert down the stallion's throat. I shook my skull slightly as my long blonde tail slapped gently at my ankles and my rosy kissers parted ever so slightly.
"I wish it were as easy as telling you which would be best for you brother...each of the herds is different in their own way." As I spoke I looked between the three of them, as if to show how each of us seemed to stand out a little differently than the other whether it be in looks or personality. I rolled my painted shoulders up into a shrug as I turned my orchid gaze back to the stallion. "I know that the Edge would welcome you with open hearts, and if you chose that it isn't the proper fit for you. You would be able to leave without any hard feelings." I smiled as I allowed that offer to hang in the air, surely he would take the open ended proposition over the binding arrangements that I was nearly certain that the other two would be offering.

"blah blah blah."
Tag;; @[Bellona]
Words;; 547
OOC;; Sorry it took me so long guys, was busy and then muse failed for a few days.

Image Credits

pixel bt Pash, it's also a clicky to my table/tracker

please tag Cheveyo!!

Messages In This Thread
Lay your weary head to rest - by Harley - 07-10-2014, 02:28 PM
RE: Lay your weary head to rest - by Alija - 07-10-2014, 06:50 PM
RE: Lay your weary head to rest - by Cheveyo - 07-10-2014, 10:04 PM
RE: Lay your weary head to rest - by Bellona - 07-11-2014, 03:05 AM
RE: Lay your weary head to rest - by Harley - 07-15-2014, 12:13 AM
RE: Lay your weary head to rest - by Alija - 07-17-2014, 12:13 AM
RE: Lay your weary head to rest - by Cheveyo - 07-17-2014, 09:34 AM
RE: Lay your weary head to rest - by Bellona - 07-18-2014, 12:08 PM