the Rift

Lay your weary head to rest

Cheveyo Posts: 159
Hidden Account atk: 6 | def: 9.5 | dam: 4.5
Mare :: Equine :: 15.2 :: 8 :: Tallsun HP: 62.5 | Buff: NOVICE
Semper

I stood by silently as I watched the interaction between the cream antlered mare and the pierced stallion before the first made her exit into the wild world of Helovia that the startled seeming stallion had somehow managed to get thrown head first into. She seemed nice enough, kinder than the other company we had, her exit was also much less dramatic which was easy and pleasing. I would be glad to run into her again one day, although the same couldn't be said for the brightly colored peacock with the bad attitude.
As the purple's frame disappeared from view I took a few small steps closer to the stallion who it seemed would be going back to the Edge with me where he could decide from there where exactly he would go. It seemed as if the blue stallion was pleased with my description of the beautifully misty lands of the World's Edge, which he would soon discover was aptly named with the sudden drop off into the rocky ocean below. "I think I'll go with you, how far is it? Who leads the herd? And um...What's a desert?" I was a little surprised by the stallion's sudden onslaught of questions, but they were easy to answer as neither of them were about myself. But surely that would come one day when he wasn't so flustered by the events of the last few minutes.
A light chuckle escaped from my rosy kissers as I made eye contact with the handsome stallion. "It isn't a far travel from here, a few hours at most." Of course the time it took us to get there all depended on how many questions the stallion would ask on the way there, and how quickly he could move without growing overly tired. A soft smile lit across my white washed features as I went to answer the rest of Harley's questions. "The leaders are Kahlua the Sunshower and Kaj the Stormbringer, they are kind and just and lead the herd more like a family than some kind of military operation. They make wonderful leaders and the Moon goddess couldn't have chosen better, in my opinion." I hoped the roaned stallion would end up agreeing with me and choosing to remain in the Edge for as long as possible. My harks flicked forward at the stallion's final question, he had never seen a desert? Was he a creature of the north then, where the growth of everything seemed stunted by the cold temperatures?
I cleared my throat as I thought of how to explain the terrain of a desert to the newcomer without it seeming as if I thought the stallion to be a fool. "A desert is a land that is nearly always very hot during the day, and the temperature goes down quite a bit in the night. It's all sandy, and very few plants survive. The ones that do are normally coated in a layer of prickles that are quite uncomfortable to touch." I smiled softly at the stallion as my blonde tail snapped against my ankles and my rosy kissers began to shift once more. "Do you have any more questions, Harley? Or should we begin our trek?" I was more than willing to stand here and answer any of the millions of questions the stallion had, but the idea of waiting until we were safe inside the borders of the Edge was much nicer than remaining here in the Threshold where anyone could show up.

"Words words words."

Tag;; @[Harley]
Words;; 585
OOC;; Sorry it took me so long...no tag so I didn't realize you had replied.

pixel bt Pash, it's also a clicky to my table/tracker

please tag Cheveyo!!

Messages In This Thread
Lay your weary head to rest - by Harley - 07-10-2014, 02:28 PM
RE: Lay your weary head to rest - by Alija - 07-10-2014, 06:50 PM
RE: Lay your weary head to rest - by Cheveyo - 07-10-2014, 10:04 PM
RE: Lay your weary head to rest - by Bellona - 07-11-2014, 03:05 AM
RE: Lay your weary head to rest - by Harley - 07-15-2014, 12:13 AM
RE: Lay your weary head to rest - by Alija - 07-17-2014, 12:13 AM
RE: Lay your weary head to rest - by Cheveyo - 07-17-2014, 09:34 AM
RE: Lay your weary head to rest - by Bellona - 07-18-2014, 12:08 PM
RE: Lay your weary head to rest - by Harley - 07-20-2014, 07:15 PM