the Rift

[PRIVATE] Swaping gifts for glass

Brisa Posts: 386
Outcast atk: 3.5 | def: 9.5 | dam: 7
Mare :: Equine :: 15.4 :: 7 HP: 67 | Buff: NOVICE
Hikari :: Common Kitsune :: Fire nickel

Looking with interest at all the things that Dragomir had before him she could only wonder how he could ever make such beautiful items from all the pieces. She had never been the most creative when it came to designing things so to her the craft was virtually unknown to her. The basis of what she knew was related to the healing medicine that she had picked up from Aly and Res. If not for them she probably would have never happened into the field in the first place but she was enjoying learning it all from each and everyone of their talented healers. Nothing was ever black and white there were many shades of colours laid out in between that you needed to dig deeper to find.

Listening as Parelia spoke about what she was getting crafted she came across a piece of information that came as a surprise to her. Parelia had magic, and it was very similar to that of her own! Excitement bubbled inside her at the thought of finally having someone she could talk to about their type of magic. Maybe there were certain tricks that she had figured out that helped to control it and make use of it. Biting her tongue to stop the flood of questions from sliding out she watched patiently until Dragomir spoke to her. " Much appreciated, I will add them to our herb box for everyone to make use of." She commented gratefully.

" I would love to stay and watch if everyone is ok with that." Smiling happily her eyes were drawn to the beautiful gems that Dragomir now fiddled with. Groaning softly she shifted feeling her baby twist around uncomfortably. Why was her baby so annoying as of lately? Maybe she was underestimating when she was actually due. The thought sent a flicker of fear through her mind at the possibility she absolutely hated not knowing things like this. Shaking off the feeling she turned her mind back to watching what was going on before her.

Brisa talks
Aeolus talks
Levex talks

•• TAGS: @[Parelia] Dragomir •• NOTES: I apologize for the wait. ••

Table and Image by Moonstone Designs
[Image: brisa_by_moonstone_designs-d9dlobm.png]
-- Please Tag Me In Posts --
-- Use of magic, touching , force allowed with the exception of maiming or death. --
Icon base: Bronzehalo

Messages In This Thread
Swaping gifts for glass - by Parelia - 07-10-2014, 05:00 PM
RE: Swaping gifts for glass - by Dragomir - 07-21-2014, 11:55 AM
RE: Swaping gifts for glass - by Brisa - 07-21-2014, 02:01 PM
RE: Swaping gifts for glass - by Parelia - 07-23-2014, 06:23 PM
RE: Swaping gifts for glass - by Dragomir - 07-24-2014, 01:25 PM
RE: Swaping gifts for glass - by Brisa - 08-01-2014, 10:07 PM
RE: Swaping gifts for glass - by Parelia - 08-06-2014, 02:30 AM
RE: Swaping gifts for glass - by Dragomir - 08-13-2014, 08:23 AM