the Rift

[OPEN] Morning glory

Kiara Posts: 171
Deceased atk: 4 | def: 9 | dam: 6
Mare :: Equine :: 13.2hh :: 5 Years HP: 64 | Buff: NOVICE
Keiran :: Black Panther :: Stormcall Emily
Kiara
quote quote quote

Kiara had accepted the touch of her leader. A bit surprised by the affection but happy to accept it. She remained quiet as the two talked. She could only smile as Lace admitted that he called no where home... But her slight hope was crushed almost at once as he admitted he wanted to stay that way for the time being. Keiran purred slightly in her mind He is happy and healthy. What more could you ask for? Kiara agreed. At least if her friend would not join her here in the Falls, he was alright. What more could the roan truly ask for?

As they began to move off to get some water, Kiara found herself tagging along. While they walked, she decided now would be the best time to try and catch up some. "I wanted a fresh start, after the darkness. So I followed a few others that were heading in a different direction and ended up here. They made me the Earth Medic. I don't know why... Other's had personal magic to heal... I'm still trying to gain mine..." Her voice quivered a moment, the reasoning behind her want for the magic had been Breeze. So that she could heal him if he fought, but that she could also heal other members of the herd. Technically she was able to do that now, with the rank she held came magic too.

The wind played gently with her cream locks, twirling the feather of the God of the Earth's that was in her mane. Perhaps she had alwas belonged here in the Falls.... Even if it had not always been the Falls. She seemed to find favor like she had never found before. Life was okay, not great, but okay at least.

"Sed interdum rutrum urna, sed pellentesque sapien tempor in."

x - x

The Heart is Wiser than the Mind

Please Tag Kiara in All Posts
Permission granted to use magic or physical force with Kiara at any time for any reason to any degree, with the exception of killing her.

Messages In This Thread
Morning glory - by Lace - 07-10-2014, 08:25 PM
RE: Morning glory - by Seele - 07-10-2014, 09:38 PM
RE: Morning glory - by Lace - 07-10-2014, 10:01 PM
RE: Morning glory - by Seele - 07-10-2014, 10:39 PM
RE: Morning glory - by Lace - 07-10-2014, 11:15 PM
RE: Morning glory - by Kiara - 07-12-2014, 01:44 PM
RE: Morning glory - by Seele - 07-13-2014, 04:25 PM
RE: Morning glory - by Lace - 07-13-2014, 05:20 PM
RE: Morning glory - by Seele - 08-11-2014, 10:33 PM
RE: Morning glory - by Lace - 08-17-2014, 03:17 PM
RE: Morning glory - by Kiara - 08-19-2014, 01:51 PM