Outcast atk: 6 | def: 8.5 | dam: 5.5
Mare :: Unicorn :: 16.1 :: 8 Years HP: 62 | Buff: NOVICE
Nessie

Sialia</style>

I wont sooth your pain...

I wont ease your strain...

I seek you out, flay you alive.

One more word and you wont survive.

I am covered in blood, I reek of death. My maw is stained red, the once ebony white is a reddish pink, the black on my body glinting red in the sun. But there is no sun here. The darkness hid the red glint of my black coat, but even in the darkness my maw was still marred in its beauty.

My horns gleamed in blood, the blue swirls a purple. It had seemed I had bathed in the blood of creatures. It seemed I had not yet satisfied my needs, not even with that Liam. He had made my heart race, and other things as well. I reflected fondly of the memory.

But I wasn't satisfied. Snap snap, go my jowls. Chomp Chomp, my teeth smash. Crack Crack, the bones snap. The breaks between my teeth, blood spilling out between my teeth. What fueled me now? Anger, Liriope had pissed me off. So had that Serene. And that one horned mare, who I decided to not remember her name. I imagined that the blood pooling in my mouth was there own, and that it was there strangled screams between my teeth. This is how I kept my sanity, this is how I prevent my darkness from wriggling in. This is what keeps me from going insane for eternity. Even if I am insane for a small amount of time. I may seem insane to those who meet me. Like Voodoo. Oh he had met me at the wrong time. It was one of these times that I had run into him. Poor boy. I wonder, who will run into me today? Who will run into me during my insanity?

@[Aeolus]

I walk "I talk" "I think"

Doug1021 @ flickr
[Image: 538c1505470d5]
Please tag Sialia in all posts! Thanks!

Messages In This Thread
Berry Spoons [Aeolus] - by Sialia - 07-10-2014, 11:24 PM
RE: Berry Spoons [Aeolus] - by Aeolus - 07-13-2014, 06:18 PM
RE: Berry Spoons [Aeolus] - by Sialia - 07-15-2014, 09:56 AM
RE: Berry Spoons [Aeolus] - by Aeolus - 07-16-2014, 08:44 PM
RE: Berry Spoons [Aeolus] - by Sialia - 08-11-2014, 07:06 PM
RE: Berry Spoons [Aeolus] - by Aeolus - 08-15-2014, 10:01 PM