the Rift

[PRIVATE] Berry Spoons [Aeolus]

Aeolus Posts: 100
Outcast atk: 4.5 | def: 9.0 | dam: 6.5
Stallion :: Hybrid :: 15.3hh :: 3 HP: 64.5 | Buff: NOVICE
nickel

Watching the dark figure turn towards his voice he tried not to let himself be scared. This was just another horse much like himself, surely they would not hurt him...right? Mother had always told him to be wary of strangers and not wander off by himself but to be honest so far he had not seen the point to be wary of others. Most of the others that he had met thus far in his young life had been alright, most were nice but there was the few odd ones who were quite rude. While he had not liked what they had said to him there wasn't anything he could do to make them take it back.

The feminine voice hit his ears giving him a little more hope that it might be possible to get home after all if Sialia was kind enough to help him that is. S..ia..li..a.. sounding out the name in silence he tried to put it into his memory. Aurora Basin? What was that? He had heard of that place once before but he could not remember where or when it was. Wait.. it was at that group thing the patchy mare had called everyone to. A crease came over his brow as he tried to remember what they had been talking about. He had not been exactly paying attention to what everyone had said as between himself and his brother they were playing I Spy to pass the time. Perhaps listening may not have been a bad thing after all if things that the adults talked about were important.

Gulping in attempt to clear his parched throat he stepped forward a step or two. "I am Aeolus." He replied just figuring out that he had yet to remember the name of the place they all lived. If this Aurora Basin was a place did the lady want to know where he was from to? He could describe it but he was lost as to what it was called if it even had a name. The place that you could look over at the water perhaps that would be enough to give the stranger the name? "How do you get out of this place, I can't seem to find my way?"

Aeolus talks
Levex talks

•• TAGS: @[Sialia]•• NOTES: -- ••

Table and Image by Moonstone Designs
[Image: aeolus_pixel__commission__by_destrierdes...9g5emp.png][Image: aeolus_by_bronzehalo_d9gff3z_by_moonston...9ggy0l.png]
Avatar 1 by Destrier Designs, Avatar 2 by BronzeHalo
**Please Tag Me In All Posts**

Messages In This Thread
Berry Spoons [Aeolus] - by Sialia - 07-10-2014, 11:24 PM
RE: Berry Spoons [Aeolus] - by Aeolus - 07-13-2014, 06:18 PM
RE: Berry Spoons [Aeolus] - by Sialia - 07-15-2014, 09:56 AM
RE: Berry Spoons [Aeolus] - by Aeolus - 07-16-2014, 08:44 PM
RE: Berry Spoons [Aeolus] - by Sialia - 08-11-2014, 07:06 PM
RE: Berry Spoons [Aeolus] - by Aeolus - 08-15-2014, 10:01 PM