the Rift

[PRIVATE] Berry Spoons [Aeolus]

Sialia Posts: 169
Outcast atk: 6 | def: 8.5 | dam: 5.5
Mare :: Unicorn :: 16.1 :: 8 Years HP: 62 | Buff: NOVICE
Nessie
I Ain't Got Time To Bleed

He was quiet after I gave the child my name. I used this time to study the foal in the darkness. He was winged, and he was lucky. In a way. Granted I was sticky with blood, but I was one of the few in my home that would not unnecessarily attack the foal, for only the fact that he had wings. He was cute in a way, and it almost made me long for my own youngster. Almost. The longing was instantly thrown back into the deep chasm of my hellish mind. Soon the foal speaks again, and my attention returns to the child.

"I am Aeolus." I smile at the child. The name fit the colt well. I liked it. He went silent again, as if unsure on how to continue on, but I wasn't positive. Then he seemed to find his words, and spoke again. "How do you get out of this place, I can't seem to find my way?" I smile again at him, and nod. "Well, first off it is wonderful to meet you Aeolus, and second... It is very hard to escape the darkness this forest has. However, I could show you and return you to your home Would that be alright with you?" I say. I try to not be terrifying, but more kind, motherly. The colt was young, and I felt sorry for him. Forget my insanity, I wanted to get the child home. Safe, sound, and warm with his mother. "I will need to know where your home is, so I can bring you there though."

"Speech"
Tag;; @[Aeolus]
Words;; 265
Notes;;Sorry this took so long!

Credits: Whit's tables were an inspiration | Coding by Schwartze | Image
[Image: 538c1505470d5]
Please tag Sialia in all posts! Thanks!

Messages In This Thread
Berry Spoons [Aeolus] - by Sialia - 07-10-2014, 11:24 PM
RE: Berry Spoons [Aeolus] - by Aeolus - 07-13-2014, 06:18 PM
RE: Berry Spoons [Aeolus] - by Sialia - 07-15-2014, 09:56 AM
RE: Berry Spoons [Aeolus] - by Aeolus - 07-16-2014, 08:44 PM