the Rift

[PRIVATE] Berry Spoons [Aeolus]

Aeolus Posts: 100
Outcast atk: 4.5 | def: 9.0 | dam: 6.5
Stallion :: Hybrid :: 15.3hh :: 3 HP: 64.5 | Buff: NOVICE
nickel

Home, home was...it was..somewhere... Listening patiently as the mare spoke again the colt furrowed his brow in concentration. Surely he had to remember the name of his home. Mother had told him many times before but leave it to him to forget it when it was a place he was trying to return to. Looking to the larger mare he feels embarrassed to not know what his home is named. Oh why had he wandered off again? Turning in a complete circle the youngster looked all directions as if something was going to randomly pop up and either show him the way or trigger his memory. It was a simple two syllable word that much he knew but what was it?

Stopping only when he had turned one hundred and eighty degrees did he gaze back over to where Sialia stood. He was delighted that she had agreed to help him but why was she still so far away? Stepping forward a couple steps in her direction he began trying to figure out how to not look stupid when he told her that he had no idea where it was that he lived. Wait a minute, how many places were there out there that he could live anyway? The vastness of the concept was interesting and he would eventually have to figure that out on his own but until then he would find his current home. "The darkness isn't scary its just all these paths look the same. I might have walked by that tree though? He commented his blue eyes examining a rather tall pine that looked almost identical to the rest of the trees of the forest.

If only he could use his wings it would make this so much easier he grumbled to himself as he imagined flying up above the trees. He would be able to find home much faster that way but his wings were not able to carry him. Maybe he would never fly... " I would like it if you helped me, thank you. There are lots of trees back home and it smells salty sometimes."

tags: @[Sialia]
notes: no worries ^^

"Aeolus speaks
Aeolus
the problem is not the problem. the problem is your attitude about the problem.
x - x
[Image: aeolus_pixel__commission__by_destrierdes...9g5emp.png][Image: aeolus_by_bronzehalo_d9gff3z_by_moonston...9ggy0l.png]
Avatar 1 by Destrier Designs, Avatar 2 by BronzeHalo
**Please Tag Me In All Posts**

Messages In This Thread
Berry Spoons [Aeolus] - by Sialia - 07-10-2014, 11:24 PM
RE: Berry Spoons [Aeolus] - by Aeolus - 07-13-2014, 06:18 PM
RE: Berry Spoons [Aeolus] - by Sialia - 07-15-2014, 09:56 AM
RE: Berry Spoons [Aeolus] - by Aeolus - 07-16-2014, 08:44 PM
RE: Berry Spoons [Aeolus] - by Sialia - 08-11-2014, 07:06 PM
RE: Berry Spoons [Aeolus] - by Aeolus - 08-15-2014, 10:01 PM