the Rift

I Am a Loaded Gun

Fiore Posts: N/A
Unregistered
:: :: ::
I can see a burning soul
Breaking through a raining cloud

The gentle warm summer breeze ruffled the verdant foliage that surrounded the part of the Worlds Edge that was not under the cover of trees. It was becoming late morning and the sun had now worked its way to burn off most of the lingering mist, birds sang their merry tune whilst basking in the mild glow of warmer days that would soon be gone and their wings turned south like little sun chasers. A whimsical, desirable life that Fiore envied. Routine and never changing, birds knew exactly what they were doing. Yet ever boring and the newly hailed Sergeant turned his attention away from the fluttering and to the bright horizon, thoughts churning over the last couple of days he'd spent in his new home.

Of the faces he'd met, Fiore had quickly come to understand that the place he had stumbled into was not the average bustling of rough equines. It was like being taken out of the grotty slums and thrown into a palace of circus animals. Horns, wings, dragons, dogs, bears, cats; everything and everywhere! All connected one way or another, coats were splashed in odd colours of gold and red, colours not meant to be found on the equine species. They carried armour, built glass walls and healed with magic! They commanded wild animals and made the ground shake. It was enough to send any normal guy running for the hills which begged Fiore to consider that he may be going slightly insane. Certainly his life was being lived on the edge!

Before he had been an 'odd job' kind of stallion. He roamed here and there, stopped in the hospitality of small herds, worked hard for the stallion in charge and earned food at the end of the day. Fiore thought that was how the world was supposed to work?! Well wasn't it?!

Apparently not.

Though the mares still dazzled in their overall beauty, some meltingly sweet and others rugged, tough. His blue gaze would clock them once to be remembered again on a sweet summers day. If such a time would come. Perhaps the females here would find him more appealing now he was a named Sergeant. At least, Fiore hoped his new title would make him a little less unknown in fairytale land.

A soft, hopeful sigh left his smiling lips whilst kind eyes watched the clouds float on by.

[Late morning on a nice warm summers day!
Fiore is located in a patch of meadow, near the cliff.
0/3 + 0 Closing Defence]

@[Lace]

Messages In This Thread
I Am a Loaded Gun - by Fiore - 07-11-2014, 06:30 PM
RE: I Am a Loaded Gun - by Lace - 07-12-2014, 11:12 AM
RE: I Am a Loaded Gun - by Fiore - 07-16-2014, 04:55 PM
RE: I Am a Loaded Gun - by Lace - 07-18-2014, 08:41 PM
RE: I Am a Loaded Gun - by Fiore - 07-22-2014, 06:17 PM
RE: I Am a Loaded Gun - by Lace - 07-22-2014, 08:06 PM
RE: I Am a Loaded Gun - by Fiore - 08-13-2014, 11:01 AM
RE: I Am a Loaded Gun - by Official - 08-31-2014, 12:55 PM
RE: I Am a Loaded Gun - by Official - 09-08-2014, 12:00 PM