the Rift

I Am a Loaded Gun

Fiore Posts: N/A
Unregistered
:: :: ::
I can see a burning soul
Breaking through a raining cloud

The arrival of another didn't fall on deaf ears with Fiore turning kindly to view the grullo stallion and his frosted companion. Brief awe swept across his face at the sight of the dragon, a fantasy creature he had quickly learnt to accept along with all the other oddities that seemed to come along hand in hand with this land. The Sergeant had, in the end, come to accept that the fact he looked so normal probably meant he was the oddity. A surreal experience from the start, but the painted soldier was beginning to slowly fit into life here. It was certainly more exciting than anywhere else he had ever been.

"Morning!" He replied vibrantly. On closer inspection, he noted the way hints of gold splashed along this stranger's side and up one shoulder was a tree, burnt black into his fur and marred by a nasty looking scar. A web intricately weaved across his pleasant looking face before finally being crowned by folds of bleached hair. Fiore politely endured the dragons inspection with an amused smile on his face before finally turning his brilliant blue eyes back onto the stranger whom was already set in a direction away from him. The time spent in the Worlds Edge had been short for the spotted stallion so far and those he knew were little, even then they were just names to faces. Perhaps it was this need to be just included a little more that he reached out to this stranger without really thinking. "Wait!"

His voice pierced the air with urgency before he quickly proffered his head in embarrassed apology. Why did I do that?! He berated himself silently before smiling sheepishly, hoping the stallion would stop and at least turn. If he was to be apart of this herd then maybe there was some effort to be made from his side. "Sorry I didn't mean to be rude calling out like that" he apologised first, still silently cursing his impulsive tendencies. "Can I ask your name? I'm Fiore, still rather new here and yet, Sergeant they named me. I feel a bit inadequate considering how much of an unknown I am." He admitted gingerly. Normally, Fiore wouldn't be so truthful with his own emotions, especially to a stranger. Yet, he was faced with isolation and the difficult task of understanding his new home. It was a sacrifice he thought was almost his duty, there was nothing he would keep from them.

"If you wouldn't mind... I'm from humble roots and battling horses with creatures" he nodded with a smile to the white dragon "is foreign to me. Could you help me practise my skills?" It was a wild stab in the dark. There was no reason why this stranger would help him, he wasn't obliged to and Fiore simply hoped the pleasant smile shown earlier was matched with a generous heart.

[0/3 + 0 Closing Defence]

Messages In This Thread
I Am a Loaded Gun - by Fiore - 07-11-2014, 06:30 PM
RE: I Am a Loaded Gun - by Lace - 07-12-2014, 11:12 AM
RE: I Am a Loaded Gun - by Fiore - 07-16-2014, 04:55 PM
RE: I Am a Loaded Gun - by Lace - 07-18-2014, 08:41 PM
RE: I Am a Loaded Gun - by Fiore - 07-22-2014, 06:17 PM
RE: I Am a Loaded Gun - by Lace - 07-22-2014, 08:06 PM
RE: I Am a Loaded Gun - by Fiore - 08-13-2014, 11:01 AM
RE: I Am a Loaded Gun - by Official - 08-31-2014, 12:55 PM
RE: I Am a Loaded Gun - by Official - 09-08-2014, 12:00 PM