the Rift

[OPEN] Look what the drunk brought home [Closed]

Rostislav Posts: 245
Hidden Account atk: 4.5 | def: 7.5 | dam: 7
Stallion :: Unicorn :: 15.1hh :: 7 (Frostfall) HP: 69.5 | Buff: ENDURE
Damaris :: Common Hellhound :: Acid Lauren
Rostislav
Of course, when the journey back to the falls is full of me trying to fill the silence, it seems much longer than normal, or longer than it normally is. By the time the two of us have made it down the path into the valley of the Hidden Falls herdland, I find myself once again disgruntled. I am not a social butterfly. I have found myself feeling better about Serene, now that she's been following, but I still have been pushing it on the talking. I've explained that Midas is our painted pegasus king, and that he is a very kind and fair spirit. I've explained that Seele is our queen, and that she is a sneaky, sly (redundant much?) mare who sometimes makes my skin get all creepy and crawly. (A compliment, really.) The mare hasn't spoken too much in return, but perhaps that is because she is absorbing all of the information I have fed her. Or whatever I can. I tell her that the Falls is a beautiful land, very green and full of life. Though the path down to it is treacherous, those who are familiar with it can easy find the true, sturdy way up and down. There is a pool, oasis of sorts in the middle of the land, and cliffs that surround us. It is a welcoming herd, and can always use new members. I don't tell her, of course, that our numbers are pathetically low right now and we are actually desperate for members. I suggest that we need more spies, warriors, and perhaps another healer. She doesn't tell me what she would like to be, and I don't press her. It may be good for her to ponder over what role she would like to take.

Damaris follows up behind us. She is more relaxed than before, but still keeps a close eye on Serene. I send calming thoughts to the hellhound, soothing her with the idea that all is well. When we have reached the bottom of the path, I call out to whomever may be listening - Midas, Seele, anyone.... Take the lady and show her around - I'm not sure I feel like playing recruiter AND tour guide/host today. That's a little much for my interpersonal skills to handle.

I turn my head to look back at the red and black mare. Well, this is it. The Hidden Falls.

Walk. Talk.
@[Serene], @[Midas], @[Seele]
Top Shelf Sexy Badass
Image Credit

Thread Tracker
Plot Thread

*You may do anything you wish with Rostislav excluding dismemberment and death.

Messages In This Thread
Look what the drunk brought home [Closed] - by Rostislav - 07-12-2014, 12:29 AM
RE: Look what the drunk brought home [welcoming] - by Serene - 07-12-2014, 10:51 AM
RE: Look what the drunk brought home [welcoming] - by Serene - 07-14-2014, 02:03 PM
RE: Look what the drunk brought home [welcoming] - by Serene - 07-22-2014, 09:49 AM
RE: Look what the drunk brought home [welcoming] - by Serene - 07-28-2014, 12:59 PM