the Rift

[OPEN] Look what the drunk brought home [Closed]

Rostislav Posts: 245
Hidden Account atk: 4.5 | def: 7.5 | dam: 7
Stallion :: Unicorn :: 15.1hh :: 7 (Frostfall) HP: 69.5 | Buff: ENDURE
Damaris :: Common Hellhound :: Acid Lauren
Rostislav
My purpose for being here is quickly disappearing as Seele appears soon after Midas. I rest a hind leg, taking little to no interest in what is now going on. More introductions.. Why are you here, what's your name, what do you want to do. And so on and so forth. Obviously leadership would never be my forté, and that's okay with me. Seele jumps right into the conversation, kind enough to greet myself and Midas on her way. Well.. that's an improvement. In some of our first meetings she held an obvious disdain for me, but then when Bellona joined the herd, she seemed much less patronizing and instead offered me a bit of polite courtesy. It's not that I'm not used to being rude and others being rude to me, but it is a nice change when your ruling lady decides you might be worth the time of day. Midas rejoins after Seele, and they're wrapped up in their recruitment spiel. I wonder if Serene is overwhelmed by the sudden presence of BOTH rulers. As I glance at her, however, I see that she seems to be handling herself quite well. She certainly doesn't need me to stick up for her.

I ponder the idea of staying a moment and letting the conversation play out naturally, myself included in it. A yawn finds its way from my chest up to my suddenly parting lips - it's so big my jaw hurts afterward. Nope.. nope it's definitely time to leave. Staying would not do me any good, nor would it do anyone else any good. Much better to get the hell outta here. I bow my head courteously to the group as a whole, briefly interrupting the flow of budding conversation. I do not believe I am needed any further. If you require me.. just call. I wink at the leaders. They surely both know by now that I am not hard to find. I nod silently to Serene and give her a parting 'good luck' before turning tail and heading to who knows where. Somewhere where I can lie down and rest without any care in the world. Damaris bounds after me and past, supposedly finding just such a spot. Now THAT'S a good companion!

Walk. Talk.

Top Shelf Sexy Badass
Image Credit

Thread Tracker
Plot Thread

*You may do anything you wish with Rostislav excluding dismemberment and death.

Messages In This Thread
RE: Look what the drunk brought home [welcoming] - by Serene - 07-12-2014, 10:51 AM
RE: Look what the drunk brought home [welcoming] - by Serene - 07-14-2014, 02:03 PM
RE: Look what the drunk brought home [welcoming] - by Serene - 07-22-2014, 09:49 AM
RE: Look what the drunk brought home [welcoming] - by Serene - 07-28-2014, 12:59 PM