the Rift

[OPEN] Look what the drunk brought home [Closed]

Seele the Necromancer Posts: 210
Deceased atk: 5.5 |
Mare :: Unicorn :: 14.2 hh :: five (ages orangemoon) Buff: NOVICE
Abba
She repeated her name and I supposed that was fine, however it was her question which rung around in both of our skulls. What she could do to help? It was not what they could do for her, but what she could do for them. Already, I liked her, and Seele was at least indifferent about the mare before her - finding no reason to chase her back out into the lands around us.

Midas got to speak before me, though, which I supposed was fine. He only asked what the mare before us knew already and I let out a gentle puff of agreement before my eyes trailed to our Legatus. With his graceful bow he says his goodbyes before offering a wink and beginning to shuffle off deep into our lands. "We will let you know, Rostislav. Be well," it was becoming a greeting that was customary for her to say. After all, should someone not be well when terror strikes things would not end up going as they could.

Gently, she allows her yellow orbs to pull back towards the black mare before her. "What he has said. Where do your strengths lie, neue? It would be best that you joined those ranks rather than trying to teach you a new one," she explained, shuffling her feet a little. It was time to see what the gift was which Rostislav had brought (even if he had forgotten the bow, which really was a shame - doesn't he know bows are an integral part to the present?).

Normal
Voices
"Speech"

@[Serene]

Translation
Neue - newcomer
SEELE
Credits
●☽ ☾●
Glory and Gore go Hand in Hand
That's Why We're Making Headlines
●☽ ☾●

Messages In This Thread
RE: Look what the drunk brought home [welcoming] - by Serene - 07-12-2014, 10:51 AM
RE: Look what the drunk brought home [welcoming] - by Serene - 07-14-2014, 02:03 PM
RE: Look what the drunk brought home [welcoming] - by Serene - 07-22-2014, 09:49 AM
RE: Look what the drunk brought home [welcoming] - by Serene - 07-28-2014, 12:59 PM
RE: Look what the drunk brought home [welcoming] - by Seele - 07-16-2014, 03:59 AM