the Rift

[OPEN] Look what the drunk brought home [Closed]
Ascended Helovian

Midas the Gallant Posts: 1,164
Deceased
Stallion :: Pegasus :: 14.3 hh :: Immortal :: Soul is 7 (FF) Buff: HUNTER
Fina :: Common Zephyr :: Phoenix & Wakiya & Neve :: Common Zephyr :: Arctic Angel
[Image: 53c23221eee99]
The Legatus took his leave of us and our formalities—heading off to work on other duties, or more likely to crawl into the nearest thicket for some rest and relaxation. The hell pup followed closely behind, seemingly happy to be on the move again. I glanced his way, offering a simple nod of acknowledgement in response to the farewell; Fina chirped sadly and watched the dog trail away with an almost hungry expression.

Seele backed my words and Serene took a moment to consider them before responding. The crimson manned woman seemed to find spying as an interest worth pursuing; she showed curiosity in the area of misleading falsehoods and shadow-work; but also mentioned that a soldier would be her second choice. I nodded patiently, feeling that this new blood was more of an empty hollow waiting to be filled, rather than an experienced lass who’d already settled into a one specific talent or skill, “It’s settled then; ye will train as a spy?” If this duty ended up failing to suit her strengths then we could always shuffle our flexible friend around into a different position.

Bottomless gaze shifted to Seele, seeking her approval on accepting another into the ranks of our growing family, “Ghost is the ranked official?” My masked colead knew more on the topic of stealth and since the betrayal of Eris we’d both been working on replacing their efforts with equal talent. (A task that had been made simply by the fact that oxy had won a contest against the red queen.)
[Image: 53c231fe00a58]
[Image: 5388c9b80fe59]

Messages In This Thread
RE: Look what the drunk brought home [welcoming] - by Serene - 07-12-2014, 10:51 AM
RE: Look what the drunk brought home [welcoming] - by Serene - 07-14-2014, 02:03 PM
RE: Look what the drunk brought home [welcoming] - by Serene - 07-22-2014, 09:49 AM
RE: Look what the drunk brought home [welcoming] - by Serene - 07-28-2014, 12:59 PM
RE: Look what the drunk brought home [welcoming] - by Midas - 07-23-2014, 01:59 PM