the Rift

[OPEN] Look what the drunk brought home [Closed]
Ascended Helovian

Midas the Gallant Posts: 1,164
Deceased
Stallion :: Pegasus :: 14.3 hh :: Immortal :: Soul is 7 (FF) Buff: HUNTER
Fina :: Common Zephyr :: Phoenix & Wakiya & Neve :: Common Zephyr :: Arctic Angel
[Image: 53c23221eee99]
Seele verified that Ghost was indeed our newest Sleuth. I grinned easily, genuinely grateful that the position was filled; my conscious made mental note to pay the woman a visit sometime. Our crimson hued sneak had been present at all meetings, yet we’d never gotten a chance to speak with each other on even term. Seele took over and gave instructions to the newblood spy – I listened, quiet and in all appearance attentive. Those who bore the interest of shadowskill were right up her ally and thus required little from me.

When formalities were complete, Seele turned her obsidian frame back toward the canopy. She dipped cranium in passing, regarding me in a businesslike manner that I’d grown accustomed, I nodded a return…lingering for a moment longer than was perhaps necessary. Lips twisted, curling higher for the masked woman when my colead sister slipped from view. A true daughter of twilight. In a way…she reminded me of Ktulu.

Serene turned to regard me when Seele vanished from view; she announced a desire to explore and greet our kinsman. I concurred with this notion wholeheartedly, good that our fresh recruit was eager to get started settling in, “Be well, Serene.” With that said our short palaver was concluded. Feathers shifted open, spreading to expand far past this body. Fina chortled, already lunging toward heaven. I shifted aside and took off at a steady trot, heading completely opposite of the mares who sought the company of timber. Mountains cradled my climb, I thrust heavily. Alighting across the cliff, scattering gold in my wake.
[Image: 53c231fe00a58]
[Image: 5388c9b80fe59]

Messages In This Thread
RE: Look what the drunk brought home [welcoming] - by Serene - 07-12-2014, 10:51 AM
RE: Look what the drunk brought home [welcoming] - by Serene - 07-14-2014, 02:03 PM
RE: Look what the drunk brought home [welcoming] - by Serene - 07-22-2014, 09:49 AM
RE: Look what the drunk brought home [welcoming] - by Serene - 07-28-2014, 12:59 PM
RE: Look what the drunk brought home [welcoming] - by Midas - 07-29-2014, 06:23 PM