Sacre Posts: 274
World's Edge Emissary atk: 5.5 | def: 8.5 | dam: 5
Stallion :: Unicorn :: 16hh :: 5 Years HP: 65 | Buff: NOVICE
Inari :: Red Fox :: Heal & Ríona :: Common Kitsune :: Electric imi
c’est la vie
maybe something’s wrong with me, but
at least, I am free

Dry.

Sacre smiled at his new companions first observation of the Dragons Throat. Yes, especially in the warm months of Tallsun, it was very dry. However, the sun had not yet reached damaging temperatures and the only one uncomfortable consequence was the sweat that stuck in annoying places. A process the body would eventually get used to so next Tallsun the heat would not feel so bad. It had taken Sacre a while and still he was acclimatising to the stark difference from snowy mountain to dry canyons. Often there were days when the young colt wished for the familiar cold press of snow that melted against legs and could be thrown across distance in order to try hit your unsuspecting twin brother. Those were the days when blizzards brought excitement for it further topped up their only weapon to be playfully used against one another. It reminded the stained child that he needed to seek out his brother once again and ensnare him into another snowball fight.

"We don't see much rain in Tallsun" he agreed with a crooked smile. The only plants to survive out here were usually tough things that were hard to eat. Yet, at least there was something. "Though if it gets too hot, you can continue south and find the coast quite easily" he said with a more jovial tone. The sea was Sacre's favourite place in the Throat.

For a moment after, the colt watched Inari frolic and play in the grass with a fond smile. There wasn't a moment when Sacre had seen his vulpine friend without energy, perhaps he had a secret store that never ran out. It always seemed that way anyway. Finally, the colt turned back to Samael to answer the new question put to him. "No. I haven't even lived here a year yet" he informed slowly. Had it even been half that time? Sacre nodded his head northwards with a grin full of old love "I used to live in those snowy mountains where I was born with my twin brother. Only recently have I move here."

lady naevia

@[Samael]

There's something wretched about this
Something so precious about this

❚ Force permitted!
❚ Please tag me!

Messages In This Thread
RE: Welcome to the Dragon Hotel [acceptance] - by Samael - 07-20-2014, 07:29 PM
RE: Welcome to the Dragon Hotel [acceptance] - by Sacre - 07-26-2014, 08:49 AM